KFC Has EDIBLE Coffee Cups

http://www.cnet.com/news/done-drinking-your-kfc-coffee-eat-the-cup/

KFC is rolling out a new coffee cup later this year to celebrate its 50th anniversary, but instead of traditional coffee cup materials, the new Scoff-ee Cup is made out of a cookie.

Yeah, you read that right.

At select KFC restaurants in the UK, the company will use a coffee cup that's fashioned out of a cookie wrapped in edible sugar paper and fortified with a layer of heat-resistant white chocolate that helps keep the cookie crispy and your coffee hot. As you drink your joe, the chocolate lining melts over time, making your coffee a bit sweeter and softening the cookie so it sort of melts in your mouth. Once you've finished drinking your brew, you can eat the cup for dessert. And, of course, the cup's zero waste.

To make things better/worse, the cups, which were designed in partnership with experimental food experts The Robin Collective, are also infused with scents said to help improve mood. These include the likes of coconut sun cream, freshly cut grass and wildflowers, which I guess are scents people actually want to smell while drinking coffee and eating a cookie cup?

The Scoff-ee cup will make its debut in select KFC restaurants in the UK later this year. If you live or are traveling near a participating store, you might want to check it out for novelty's sake. Though, be warned, KFC isn't exactly known for its coffee.

Haven't given them any $ in 10+ years since I saw video of them viciously abusing their chickens. Fuck KFC

if you thought that was bad, you should see how they treat their coffee cups. 

End The Abuse.

if you thought that was bad, you should see how they treat their coffee cups.

End The Abuse.

If you thought that was bad, you should see that regardless of how the animals are treated in life, they are brutally murdered and eaten by a bunch of savages. This whole free range treating animals well thing is so self righteous when most people still eat the meat.

Ok, then its time to become a vegetarian.

So you don't care that their lives are ended disgustingly short but do care that they are abused? Okay.

Meats, cookies, plants. I'll eat 'em all. Gimme a chicken, I'll kill it and cook it, just so long as I don't have to de-feather it. Same does for pretty much any livestock animal/wild animal that tastes good.

A hungry carnivorous animal wouldn't hesitate to eat me if it thought it could, why should I choose any differently?

I'm kidding, I only eat man-made chemicals of course, because everything else feels pain, that's why I'm already dead of a horrible painful death from my diet.

But then again, the people making those chemicals probably don't want to be making them, causing them psychological pain because they aren't touring in their super rad band.

I guess I'll survive only on air, even though it contains skin particles from animals, who have dry, itchy skin, which causes them discomfort.

I guess I'll just go live in the vacuum of space. But oh, wait, what if there is some tiny microscopic creature that somehow lives in the cold, airless void. I could be smashing them with my every movement.

QUICK! SOMEONE KILL ME SO I CAN FEED THE EARTH FROM WHENCE I CAME! THE WORMS MUST FEAST OF MY FLESH SO THAT THEY IN TURN CAN FEED A BIRD, WHO FEEDS A LARGER BIRD, WHO DIES AND IS EATEN BY A SCAVENGER AND ASSORTED PLANTS TO START THE CYCLE OF LIFE OVER AGAIN.

OH DEAR LORD!!! THE HUMANITY.

Or maybe I'll not press my views on other people, and just concentrate on...

THE HOBBY!!!

(For the record, I don't care who eats what. I did the vegan thing for a while, didn't love it, so I stopped. Do whatever you want, just don't act superior because you don't eat animals. Animals eat animals, that's the way it's been since the beginning of time.)