Tom Delonge - To The Stars

I'd start at the most logical place to search for and purchase records, a clothing store. Try Urban Outfitters. While Hastings has a nice variety of top of the line CD/Radio/Record player combos, I'd suggest this little beauty... for on the go record playing-

soundwagon1.jpg

just the though of that thing driving around on my records at 33rpm makes me cringe

just the though of that thing driving around on my records at 33rpm makes me cringe

But think how good your Tom DeLonge records will sound coming out of that speaker on top. Worth taking the record out of it's frame on the wall to hear it I would imagine.

There is also a Swarovski version for those with refined tastes.

But think how good your Tom DeLonge records will sound coming out of that speaker on top. Worth taking the record out of it's frame on the wall to hear it I would imagine.

ooh! that will make my tom delonge record have that real "demo" sound!

OMG, I didnt even realize that was a speaker :lol:

He should have publicly ordered these demos destroyed. Let everyone know he wrote some great new songs for Blink, but Eff you all, you don't get to ever hear them.

Then, in a year, leak them out as a bootleg for $40.

Then you aren't buying the stuff Tom wants you to have (which is lame), you are buying the stuff he doesn't want you to have (which is rebellious and cool).

You can feed your Blink boner while at the same time sticking it to Tom.

• 2 weeks later...

Tracklist from the site

http://www.angelsandairwaves.com/shoptts/product_info.php?cPath=90&products_id=1643

1. A New World

2. An Endless Summer

3. Suburban Kings

4. The Invisible Parade

5. Circle-Jerk-Pit

6. Landscapes

7. Animals

8. Golden Showers in the Golden Gate

I'm really happy I didn't spend like $30 on a CD and vinyl that only has 8 songs on it. He might as well have called it an EP and not an full album.

Tracklist from the site

http://www.angelsandairwaves.com/shoptts/product_info.php?cPath=90&products_id=1643

1. A New World

2. An Endless Summer

3. Suburban Kings

4. The Invisible Parade

5. Circle-Jerk-Pit

6. Landscapes

7. Animals

8. Golden Showers in the Golden Gate

I'm really happy I didn't spend like $30 on a CD and vinyl that only has 8 songs on it. He might as well have called it an EP and not an full album.

It sounds a lot cooler to say you dropped 4 whole albums in a year. Also, I love how there's two silly named songs. Like I'm going to see those and go, "OH NO! Tom really did want to do blink!"