(PO Now) mewithoutYou - Pale Horses

• 2 weeks later...

Glad you're finally getting this. It's seriously fucking awesome as I'm sure you already know. I also look forward to seeing some of those rainbow pictures start surfacing.

I'm looking forward to all the bonus tracks.

I know this is unrelated to this topic, but I don't feel like bumping an old thread and figured people in here might know just as well:

I purchased a copy of Brother, Sister through Burnt Toast Vinyl and cannot seem to find any information on it. It is neither the recent repress on dark green/olive, nor the 'moon split'. It does share its colors (blue/purple), but it has different labels.

IMG_1642_zps2knujqme.jpg?t=1443780560

Does one of you have the same pressing or know what's up with that? There's no discogs entry, been there, done that.

all knowledge is much appreciated

I know this is unrelated to this topic, but I don't feel like bumping an old thread and figured people in here might know just as well:

I purchased a copy of Brother, Sister through Burnt Toast Vinyl and cannot seem to find any information on it. It is neither the recent repress on dark green/olive, nor the 'moon split'. It does share its colors (blue/purple), but it has different labels.

Does one of you have the same pressing or know what's up with that? There's no discogs entry, been there, done that.

all knowledge is much appreciated

That label looks the same as side A of my moon split, although the record itself is much more defined in its color.

all knowledge is much apprecicated

Can you take a picture of just the record?   It mostly just looks black to me.  maybe just a dark marble.