(PO Now) mewithoutYou - Pale Horses

Is the bonus track on the vinyl itself? I honestly think the B-side not ending with the real last track would be a dealbreaker for me. Also, does the Euro press still have the awesome jacket?

Yeah, it plays right after Rainbow Signs.  Chapelcross Towns great song, but it doesn't complement Rainbow Signs very well. 

The jacket is the same except that it has a BSM logo on the back and the bonus song.

You guys better act with the quickness now.

There's still a few copies of Brother, Sister and It's All A Dream in mewithoutYou's store. Snagged Brother, Sister, myself and am very glad to.

Ya'll are trippin' if you haven't taken up that opportunity. All A Dream sold out, Brother, Sister still available, which is easily the better of the two.

http://mewithoutyou.com/collections/vinyl/products/copy-of-brother-sister-vinyl

Burnt Toast has copies of Brother and Its All Crazy still. Cheaper than the mwY store too.

Dang, didn't even check to see if it was still available somewhere else. Just assumed from all that talk about grabbing their back catalogue that they were difficult to get a hold of. Then again it's just a 2 dollar difference and it's straight from the band.

Would've been nice to know for sure what variant they're selling, as their own store says they can't guarantee a colour. But in my mind it's not a loss at all. Just reminded myself that the main reason I ordered from them was that I could combine shipping with the deluxe.

Is the non-deluxe copy of Pale Horses on mwY's web store the white w/ blue splatter variant? I remember the band posted a picture of it but they don't specify the color on the store page. Still waiting on news about my deluxe copy and I might cave for a standard copy to hold me over.

Is the non-deluxe copy of Pale Horses on mwY's web store the white w/ blue splatter variant? I remember the band posted a picture of it but they don't specify the color on the store page. Still waiting on news about my deluxe copy and I might cave for a standard copy to hold me over.

Since the variants are no longer listed, I would assume it's probably black. Could all the color variants be sold out already?

does anyone else have their package stuck in the Jersey City, NY sorting plant?  mine has been there since the 6th without moving.

a month ago I had an order from massdrop that got stuck there for a week.  Finally called USPS and opened a case.  A day later it moved out from that center.  

does anyone else have their package stuck in the Jersey City, NY sorting plant?  mine has been there since the 6th without moving.

a month ago I had an order from massdrop that got stuck there for a week.  Finally called USPS and opened a case.  A day later it moved out from that center.  

The Jersey sorting center is infamous for sitting on packages for days on end. I've heard rumors of some sort of corruption troubles up there, but really all I can say is that they suck and there's a 90% chance they'll hold on to your package for 4~6 days. Pain in the ass. Just know you're not alone.

here are mine so far.  http://imgur.com/a/IAisN

Just missing the Bone and Olive presses from Run for Cover right now.  Hopefully they will be in this weekend.  

Goddamnit... Why wasn't there a standard black press in the states? I don't want to pay BSM to import from the GBP.

the bell gardens of the east coast

Welp, it has gotten worse.  my package started out in Brighton MA, then the Jersey City, NJ sorting facility, then on to Richmond, CA, and now it is at the Bells Garden, CA sorting facility.  I live in Tennessee btw.  I looked up the Bells Garden facility and tons of pictures of ruined packages.  Hope the vinyl makes it out of there.