(PO Now) mewithoutYou - Pale Horses

Welp, it has gotten worse. my package started out in Brighton MA, then the Jersey City, NJ sorting facility, then on to Richmond, CA, and now it is at the Bells Garden, CA sorting facility. I live in Tennessee btw. I looked up the Bells Garden facility and tons of pictures of ruined packages. Hope the vinyl makes it out of there.

Everything from No Sleep Records goes through Bell Gardens. I've never had to get anything from them replaced, and I own nearly all of their releases from 2012-present. There's always room for bad and good luck, but you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

Welp, it has gotten worse.  my package started out in Brighton MA, then the Jersey City, NJ sorting facility, then on to Richmond, CA, and now it is at the Bells Garden, CA sorting facility.  I live in Tennessee btw.  I looked up the Bells Garden facility and tons of pictures of ruined packages.  Hope the vinyl makes it out of there.  

Welcome to Media Mail shipping!

8faeb3dd3e7dd6a0ea969b2c804f7cfd_zps0hp3

Finally had the chance to spin mine. Flawless pressing, very happy with it. I'm not a fan of bonus tracks tacked at the end of an album, but in this case I'm fine with it. The song not only is really fucking good, it also ends the record on a wonderfully melancholic and high note. It fits nicely.

Also fuck, this pressing looks too gorgeous. Damn.

8faeb3dd3e7dd6a0ea969b2c804f7cfd_zps0hp3

Finally had the chance to spin mine. Flawless pressing, very happy with it. I'm not a fan of bonus tracks tacked at the end of an album, but in this case I'm fine with it. The song not only is really fucking good, it also ends the record on a wonderfully melancholic and high note. It fits nicely.

Also fuck, this pressing looks too gorgeous. Damn.

Which color is this supposed to be? EU deluxe?

mewithoutYou's band manager has just updated on the projected shipping date from the plant for the Deluxe edition.  Oct 5th.

https://www.reddit.com/r/mewithoutYou/comments/3h7z2a/anyone_received_their_signed_deluxe_editions_yet/cu8i5yq

Goddamn.... Oh well. I've been listening to the CD more now. I definitely love this album but there's been a lot of other great music that's distracted me from spending a lot of time with this one. I'm getting better acquainted now and it keeps getting better.

giphy.gif

I can't get over how good this is, I only heard it once before buying it today. I already had to respin it, and the sound quality is wonderful, I don't often get a splatter that isn't overly noisey. But once through the spin clean for good measure and it's pretty much dead quiet. Great packaging too, and easy on the wallet. RFC always delivers quality releases

I can't get over how good this is, I only heard it once before buying it today. I already had to respin it, and the sound quality is wonderful, I don't often get a splatter that isn't overly noisey. But once through the spin clean for good measure and it's pretty much dead quiet. Great packaging too, and easy on the wallet. RFC always delivers quality releases

It really is beyond quiet for a splatter. I didn't even clean it and the quality was pretty pristine.