Fallout Discussion: “76”

I know! I just don't know whether to keep him inside the Vault or have him explore. I feel nervous to take him exploring, but he could probably hold his own..

My Vault so far. Taking it real slow.

Beit2Om.jpg

You might want to tunnel deeper so you can expand your rooms horizontally, They're more efficient than single rooms.

I have my most powerful character out right now. She's found a hunting rifle, a .44, and a suit that gives +3 to luck. Gonna leave her out there for most of tonight. Luckily while she was out I got a challenge to leave a dweller out for 7 hours. Worked out perfectly.

God, this came out today and I'm already addicted.

Don't grow too fast, empty or understaffed rooms are more prone to radroaches

95% of your dwellers should have weapons. It may seem like exploring is a waste (ha!) but longer runs get you more/better stuff. I always have at least one exploring.

Don't go rush happy on rooms with weak dwellers or is unarmed, or understaffed, they'll die.

Don't leave the game open too long unless you're prepared for disasters, you don't get disasters when the game is closed.

Do your best to keep your required resource level at half (or less) of your storage capacity. Otherwise you'll end up in the red every time you leave your vault.

If you're well armed Deathclaws are no problem, they move quickly from one room to the next so you might need to stimpack the odd dweller, but most will only loose half of their health.

INCREASE YOUR DWELLERS STATS.

Just starting to get stat rooms. Stoked. Waiting for my explorer to come back with some guns and gear! Left him out for 4 hours. :)

Landed an armor piercing assault rifle a bit ago in a lunch box, not too shabby. Been makin' babies like crazy lately, that part is boring/suckssss.

Been makin' babies like crazy lately, that part is boring/suckssss.

I have one dude who's extra charming.  Every time a lady isn't too happy, I just sent her into the quarters with him to bone down.

Careful with kids, they take up food/water, but can't contribute

How long before they become actual people?

As I'm building more rooms, I'm realizing that Dwellers don't just appear anymore, so I currently have one kid and a lady that is pregnant, so hoping that'll balance things out. Have two people exploring and it made a dent in production somehow. Running low on food. Hopefully Rush doesn't mess me up, haha.

haha there is something screwy with something in this app... sent out both of my adventurers from separate vaults at the same time last night, for about 8 hours.

woke up, one said he had been out for 8 hours and he only had like 4 items, the other said he had been out for FOUR hours, and he had like 2 pages of gear on him.

Weird.

I'm enjoying shelter too y'all, but this came in the mail today and I was thinking how cool if Fallout got something similar. https://www.amazon.com/dp/1783293195/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_0zvZvbV3R4WCV

I saw those were sold out at Bethesda :( I'm glad they are up on Amazon! Thanks for the link!!!

Don't have a fancy Android or whatever, and my iPod is outdated. Trying to find an iOS emulator so I can try this...

I saw those were sold out at Bethesda :( I'm glad they are up on Amazon! Thanks for the link!!!

I got it last night and I'm looking at it at my desk today and I feel like a little kid because I'm slightly disappointed there aren't more pictures. Really in depth and lots of words. A real drag. Kidding, Its actually pretty dynamite and I'll probably get the others when they come out.

Anyway, Fallout 4 is coming out and I want to make a vault jumpsuit costume. Anybody here have any experience?

Shelter is super fun, but the larger your vault gets, the buggier it gets and it starts crashing. My last vault was capped at people, production was way more than I needed, and everyone was at like 97% happiness so I got bored with it and quit. 

i'm in the same boat.  got to about 150 dwellers and it started lagging pretty bad.  98% happiness, full water, food, and power.  got kinda boring.  it really got old "tapping" on each room to collect the resources.  im hoping this update brings me back

I got it last night and I'm looking at it at my desk today and I feel like a little kid because I'm slightly disappointed there aren't more pictures. Really in depth and lots of words. A real drag. Kidding, Its actually pretty dynamite and I'll probably get the others when they come out.

Anyway, Fallout 4 is coming out and I want to make a vault jumpsuit costume. Anybody here have any experience?

Having the Pip-boy edition would be a good addition.