DEFTONES- GORE (OUT NOW)

Being Chuck it could be Crosses though, he was posting what I'd assume to be studio shots in the last few weeks.

Chuck does way more than just Crosses. No way in hell the new Crosses is that heavy.

I must be missing something, who's @tholyghost?

Edit: nvm, I figured it out.

Chuck is one of Chino's biggest collaborators and right hand man. He does Crosses, Team Sleep and some Deftones with Chino. 

Pretty sure it was float on.

Edit: It was Gravity Rides Everything for a Nissan Quest commercial back in 2003. I know I've seen it before, but can't find a clip

Willful Suspension of Disbelief was in Six Feet Under around then too.

Wow that sounds so dark. Can't believe we still have a whole two months until this releases. Hopefully we get some more music in between then.

A few believable people have been saying Phantom Bride is the Cantrell song and is the next single to get released. Would take it with a grain of salt.

While I'm not sold on it being Crosses myself, it has had heavy moments, go listen to Bitches Brew again

Yea I know, the end. But it's never been full on heavy and dark. Plus Crosses is more electronic and not full on metal.

Plus the other clips have to be from the same source. So unless Crosses has gone fully off the deep end...

Debating on playing the "no more spoilers until I have the whole album" game. I've realized hearing more than one song off of a new album before it's out usually is a big buzzkill for me. Especially if the rest of the songs aren't as good as what I've heard. So I might just stick with Prayers for now & only hear the rest when I have the whole thing.

But when I do that, I need others to talk about what they've heard. It keeps me going through the long & difficult wait haha.

Debating on playing the "no more spoilers until I have the whole album" game. I've realized hearing more than one song off of a new album before it's out usually is a big buzzkill for me. Especially if the rest of the songs aren't as good as what I've heard. So I might just stick with Prayers for now & only hear the rest when I have the whole thing.

But when I do that, I need others to talk about what they've heard. It keeps me going through the long & difficult wait haha.

Right there with you. I'm committed now. Feel free to join along. Though I completely understand if you cave when the next single is released ha.

I'm usually terrible with holding out for an album after track premieres, leaks and streams, but I've done it for every Deftones album since White Pony. It was especially hard with Diamond Eyes leaking so early and all the resulting (and well deserved) hype.

I'll be straying from everything else until April 8th.

I couldn't resist as soon as the hi-res Prayers/Triangles surfaced. I'm usually a person to wait things out, but it's not so much a problem with Deftones, as their output has rather been collections of great songs then fluent, coherent albums, to me, anyways. After all, I'm hyped up to no end and ardently awaiting the full album to knock on my doors. Until then though, Prayers will suffice.

I'm usually terrible with holding out for an album after track premieres, leaks and streams, but I've done it for every Deftones album since White Pony. It was especially hard with Diamond Eyes leaking so early and all the resulting (and well deserved) hype.

I'll be straying from everything else until April 8th.

Now if the record leaks early, but in its entirety, then all bets are off. But that would be the only exception.