DEFTONES- GORE (OUT NOW)

I have ordered from amazon uk probably 15 times and have always received my record in mint condition in a frustration free mailer.

And I haven't. I've twice had major bends in LP's because they put them in those oversized cardboard envelops only, but as you wish. For those who don't like Amazon and want to give business to an independent record shop Amoeba is solid. Free shipping, good packaging.

And I haven't. I've twice had major bends in LP's because they put them in those oversized cardboard envelops only, but as you wish. For those who don't like Amazon and want to give business to an independent record shop Amoeba is solid. Free shipping, good packaging.

This. Amoeba is an independent business ships free across the US. They don't have to do that. I'd much rather support independent. But for the love of God, fuck white vinyl. Fuck it.

Just to clarify for those who maybe haven't ordered overseas with Amazon before; you should see in your total that it calculates the import tax/charges for you. If it says £0.00/$0.00 then obviously no import taxes apply as its below the threshold. Otherwise you pay the cost included in the total and that will/should avoid any additional charges on arrival in your country.

Here in the UK there are fees if the import tax isn't pre paid, I assume the same sort of thing applies in the US.

This dropped $1 on Amazon.com.  So if you preordered, hit them up on chat to get a dollar back.

I guess I never knew until I asked, but the preorder price guarantee is kind of a painin that you have to track the price of the item and ask them to refund you if it drops.  It doesn't just automatically do it, which would be cool.

This dropped $1 on Amazon.com.  So if you preordered, hit them up on chat to get a dollar back.

I guess I never knew until I asked, but the preorder price guarantee is kind of a painin that you have to track the price of the item and ask them to refund you if it drops.  It doesn't just automatically do it, which would be cool.

Always done it automatically for me...

EDIT: There were originally reported to be 16 songs on the official tracklist with all them in production and being recorded. There has been no insight except for a few details on their writing process. In an interview Chino is now saying they only wrote a total of 16 songs. Those 5 that were supposed to make it to the final cut, wont now. I would love to see a special edition with those songs.

http://www.theprp.com/2016/02/12/news/deftones-chino-moreno-explains-gore-artwork-says-album-is-a-different-shade-of-color/

There were supposed to be 16 songs on the record but it looks like 5 were cut. Just more Deftones songs to go in the vault that we'll never hear.

http://www.theprp.com/2016/02/12/news/deftones-chino-moreno-explains-gore-artwork-says-album-is-a-different-shade-of-color/

That's not what he says at all.

This literally happens with every album you've ever listened to.

That's not what he says at all.

Previous interviews/reports said 16 were to be on the record. There are 5 more songs they wrote for this record we wont hear.

16-5=11

This literally happens with every album you've ever listened to.

Thats some groundbreaking news to me. Thanks dude.