Chelsea Wolfe- Abyss- Summer 2015

I mean... I was just pointing it out in case a limited release is something someone was interested in. Y'all don't gotta get all defensive.

I ain't even mad.

Just totally over the "rarity > variant" mentality.  I used to be all about the most limited options available, but I decided some time ago that I get way more satisfaction out of seeing and handling a record that looks appealing over one that I know is a bit more limited.  I know a lot of people go nuts for 180 gram black vinyl when it's the most limited option, but in those scenarios it's way easier for me to opt for whatever strikes my fancy aesthetically.

I ain't even mad.

Just totally over the "rarity > variant" mentality.  I used to be all about the most limited options available, but I decided some time ago that I get way more satisfaction out of seeing and handling a record that looks appealing over one that I know is a bit more limited.  I know a lot of people go nuts for 180 gram black vinyl when it's the most limited option, but in those scenarios it's way easier for me to opt for whatever strikes my fancy aesthetically.

Well they're both variants and seeing that we haven't even seen the blue splatter yet, I'd say it's a pretty fair comparison given that we know the Newbury press is more limited.

If it were down to me, I'd probably grab the blue splatter as well. But it's sold out and the other one is a great option for anyone who still wants the record.

Personally, I don't think I'm gonna be buying either