PO Now: moneen - are we really... (05.29)

I wont be able to even have a crack at the Bundle.....Working through the whole thing on night shift......if anyone isnt keen on that AOF Live Coloured Press and only keen on Moneen and/or the split and wants to shift it, id be keen......ill even add a touch on top to help

Sucks you have to work through this. Lucky for me I am off tomorrow

Was bummed that I realized I can't afford the bundle, assuming its the same price as the first, but then realized I don't care and am happy as shit to have this in my collection soon regardless of the color. This and Red Tree are my two essential Moneen albums, so with this coming I'll be one happy bruh.

I wont be able to even have a crack at the Bundle.....Working through the whole thing on night shift......if anyone isnt keen on that AOF Live Coloured Press and only keen on Moneen and/or the split and wants to shift it, id be keen......ill even add a touch on top to help

If I can get the bundle I'll let go of the live AOF. And maybe the split too. I'll PM you.

If someone else can't, I'd be willing to do this as well.