PO Now: moneen - are we really... (05.29)

Do we still have no idea when this is supposed to ship? Am I paying now and not getting this until December?

Yeah...I'm tired of pre-ordering these "limited editions" of LPs and then nothing ships for months and I get zero news from the label/distro. Half the time I end up finding them in a local store for cheaper than I paid, too. 

Dine Alone haven't even released how many of these Moneen albums are going to release. Seems like they're testing out the waters to see how much they can press. 

Dine Alone haven't even released how many of these Moneen albums are going to release. Seems like they're testing out the waters to see how much they can press.

That just sounds like smart business. Labels owe you literally nothing but the product you pay for, you are not entitled to pressing numbers.

My guess is they don't have the digital rights because they are licensing it from Vagrant...or whoever owns Vagrant's catalog. Can't remember if they still exist or not.

Exactly.. Licensing the record, it's also 12 years old. so i imagine people are buying this to get a digital copy and with the redemption rate of download cards being what they are it's hardly worth it.