PO: Jimmy Eat World - Stay On My Side Tonight

I didn't know there was so much hate for Damage. I like it quite a bit.

I listened to Damage for the first time in awhile a few nights back, and I forgot how much I don't like it. While it has a few good tracks, most of the songs are really boring. And I'm not sure if this bothered anyone else, but the production of the entire record sounds atrocious to me and turns me off every time I listen.

I listened to Damage for the first time in awhile a few nights back, and I forgot how much I don't like it. While it has a few good tracks, most of the songs are really boring. And I'm not sure if this bothered anyone else, but the production of the entire record sounds atrocious to me and turns me off every time I listen.

Actually I like the production on Damage. It has a very warm and full sound.

• 4 weeks later...

I really, really liked Damage. Way more than Invented or Chase This Light, that's for sure.

Invented is probably my favorite besides Bleed American. Chase This Light is awesome too. Never gave Damage much of a chance, but what was said above about it being too mellow is pretty accurate.

Damage wasn't too mellow for me to get into but it was too simplistic - gone were the great lyrics and instead we got very generic songs with like 6 lines repeated - I mean fucking BOOK OF LOVE? For real? Great lyrics are a Jimmy staple, even the simple songs with big rocking choruses usually bring something to the table lyric wise - Damage had 5 decent tracks out of 10....the other albums are usually more 95% good with only a song or two of filler.

On Bull Moose, this says it'll ship on 9/21/15, and the other releases are shipping on 10/1/15. If I buy one of each and choose the "free shipping over $25" option, will it ship them on those dates, or will it ship them together on October 1st?

Bullmoose typically ships them as they come in even with the free shipping. They are cool.

• 1 month later...