[PO Soon] CHVRCHES - Every Open Eye

If anyone is still waiting on their order from fatbeats I got this email from them today.

Thanks for reaching out! Unfortunately, the label had some issues getting us the full amount we had on order of the limited, coke-bottle clear colored vinyl in time for the release date, but they’re due to arrive this Wednesday, September 30th. Sorry for the hold-up!

I love it. Not quite as many high points as Bones for me, but that's not really a knock on EOE. Overall EOE feels more polished and complete throughout, and is a great edition to their catalog. I can't wait to see them tour for this album. The setlist should be killer.

Agreed. Nothing tops "Recover" but the album is a solid delight. Can't wait to see them again live. Shame they play such big venues now and good tickets are impossible to get, it at least in LA.

The one track I don't like is the first one on the second side.

Indie Vinyl Den does this often. Sarah from there is great to deal with and has been able to on many occasions locate copies of special vinyl releases that are sold out elsewhere. They pay more to get them and charge accordingly. Their first batch was $22.99. The trick is to buy right away or pre-sale if offered. Maybe I should practice what I preach. If you see it cheaper elsewhere let their Twitter guy know and often will match/beat the deal.

Not really feeling this after three listens. I picked up tickets to see them in a few weeks, hoping the live experience will help me come around to this.

I'm really surprised you're not feeling it. This is one of the first albums in some time where I finished listening to the B Side then flipped it over to listen to the whole thing all over again

Anyone else's "coke bottle" have a bunch of green swirl in it? Saw one picture in the thread and it doesn't look like it does. Got mine from Bullmoose. Lots of swirl in it. Looks awesome.

Also, my a-side cuts in super fast to "Never Ending Circles"; feels like a second or two is missing. It's really abrupt.