PO: DAFT PUNK TRON LEGACY 2LP (Aug 21 2015)

but... how does it sound now that im sure everyones received it? does it sound compressed?

are the matrix the same on both the original & repress?

kinda sad this didnt seem to go much beyond people talking about prices, where to order etc

maybe that's the current state of vinyl? :/

but what about the musiccc!?

but... how does it sound now that im sure everyones received it? does it sound compressed?

are the matrix the same on both the original & repress?

kinda sad this didnt seem to go much beyond people talking about prices, where to order etc

maybe that's the current state of vinyl? :/

but what about the musiccc!?

it sounds fucking fantastic. listening now and i'm so glad i finally have a copy. happy?

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone else have problems with the second LP? Im on my third copy and all of them had problems with non-fill (no-fill). All have been shipped at different times from amazon.com, so these are not consecutive presses. One copy had problems even with the first LP (huge surface noise in the right channel). This seems like a very good press, but finding a OK sounding copy is not that easy it seems. 

I cleaned all the records with Okki Nokki btw.

• 4 weeks later...

Is selling an OOP record from 5 years ago still considered flipping?

But it's great that people have a chance at this again. Hopefully it's as good as the original.

No its not considered flipping at all. Nobody who is selling this now bought this 5 years ago with the intent to profit off of it. Probably people who have run into money issues, lost interest in the music, etc...

it sounds fucking fantastic. listening now and i'm so glad i finally have a copy. happy?

Yep thanks!

Looks like these may be running out?Amazon nor a few places i saw them before online have them in stock...including Disney emporium. Bullmoose still does tho.

I wonder if these were somewhat "limited" hhmmm

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

I just noticed Disney added some of the Tron Translucence 10" records that came out a few years ago for Record Store Day. I assume they just found extras like they did a while back with the soundtrack before it got repressed but I guess there's a chance this is a repress too. Anyone else have any more info?

XVCOMBO12.jpg

http://disneymusic.shop.musictoday.com/product/XVCOMBO12/tron-legacy-translucence-10-vinyl-and-poster-bundle?cp=81712_82104

12 hours ago, patreeeek said:

I just noticed Disney added some of the Tron Translucence 10" records that came out a few years ago for Record Store Day. I assume they just found extras like they did a while back with the soundtrack before it got repressed but I guess there's a chance this is a repress too. Anyone else have any more info?

XVCOMBO12.jpg

http://disneymusic.shop.musictoday.com/product/XVCOMBO12/tron-legacy-translucence-10-vinyl-and-poster-bundle?cp=81712_82104

If you enter in high orders it looks like there are less than 70 of the Red, less than 30 of the Blue.  Certainly seems like, if that is the case, they just found a box somewhere.

Looks like they are convention leftovers- discogs says there's rsd and non rsd versions for at least the blue one- my guess is these are non rsd leftovers, or a repress like mentioned above:

Regardless, I'm buying anyways. Pissed I missed out on the originals 

Edited by Darnoc

• 3 years later...