Deafheaven - New Bermuda

I hope someone can help me, I dont have the endurance to go through all this thread, Im not a hardcore fan either.

Yesterday I noticed (here in Europe) that the local record/book store is finally selling the variant with the embossed cover. I think it had a small round sticker on the upper right corner stating its limited (but no color indication). Is it an import from the USA? They almost never bring in imports.

Another record store here is selling the regular cover variant and it is even more expensive than the embossed variant I found.

i'm pretty sure EU got the embossed black deluxe. the green/white, pink/white, and white/black all have the non-embossed covers. it's also possible it's the purple band variant or the yellow with embossed cover.

Thanks. Is there a sticker on front stating which color it is on the colored variants? This one in my store had but it didnt state the color.

edit: The color actually doesnt matter to me at all. I want the embossed cover and the US pressed vinyl (which supposedly sounds better than the EU variant - a comment I think I read here). 

The discogs page for this is making me confused as hell. 

Thanks. Is there a sticker on front stating which color it is on the colored variants? This one in my store had but it didnt state the color.

edit: The color actually doesnt matter to me at all. I want the embossed cover and the US pressed vinyl (which supposedly sounds better than the EU variant - a comment I think I read here). 

The discogs page for this is making me confused as hell.

Embossed Cover deluxe, 180 gram black 2LP, EU press /500

They did not.

They had to have...I got the shipping notice on Thursday, tracking said it had departed LA yesterday, and it's showing as out for delivery in my Concord, NH PO Box this morning. I know for damn sure I didn't pay extra for shipping, and if tracking is to be believed it made it the entire width of the US in 48 hours.

They had to have...I got the shipping notice on Thursday, tracking said it had departed LA yesterday, and it's showing as out for delivery in my Concord, NH PO Box this morning. I know for damn sure I didn't pay extra for shipping, and if tracking is to be believed it made it the entire width of the US in 48 hours.

Mine shipped yesterday, tracking says media mail. Kind of ridiculous that they couldn't upgrade everyone to first class or something after waiting months for this

Kind of ridiculous that they couldn't upgrade everyone to first class or something after waiting months for this

So you say they're supposed to spend like 20% of their sales margin to upgrade everyone to priority shipping, so you get your record one day earlier after waiting for four months, which is not their fault? Ridiculous, indeed.

I ordered "coke bottle blue" and "pale blue" copies before they were officially listed for pre-order, and my order still hadn't shipped as of this morning.  After seeing photos that confirm the coke bottle variant is just a translucent green – and realizing that nothing is going to top those purple band copies – I went ahead and canceled my order.  My Paypal is currently $70 fatter and I'm more than okay with that.  Feels good to have my hands clean of such a disastrous pre-order, finally.

I ordered "coke bottle blue" and "pale blue" copies before they were officially listed for pre-order, and my order still hadn't shipped as of this morning.  After seeing photos that confirm the coke bottle variant is just a translucent green – and realizing that nothing is going to top those purple band copies – I went ahead and canceled my order.  My Paypal is currently $70 fatter and I'm more than okay with that.  Feels good to have my hands clean of such a disastrous pre-order, finally.

jealous - they shipped my record literally minutes after I sent my cancellation email haha