Deafheaven - New Bermuda

Ordered coke bottle clear at first because I thought it would be the coolest one. Cancelled it months ago when I got my hands on a purple, because it was just beautiful and I was tired of waiting.

In the end I have the one I like the most, thanks to this joke of a preorder I guess...

Twins!

I stuck it out for this pre-order and while it sucked to wait so long for seemingly no reason I don't understand people's disappointment. The pre-order said "Opaque Blue" and that's what the record is. It never said "haze" or "splatter" or "fairy jizz". We got what we ordered. Way fucking late, but we got it.

Not really. I'm unnecessarily fickle when it comes to opaque records, and I wouldn't have so eagerly jumped on the blue PO if it had mentioned "opaque" in the description. I believe that was snuck in way later, when the update e-mails went out to address the delay, and a few of the variants were suddenly renamed behind the curtains.

Not really. I'm unnecessarily fickle when it comes to opaque records, and I wouldn't have so eagerly jumped on the blue PO if it had mentioned "opaque" in the description. I believe that was snuck in way later, when the update e-mails went out to address the delay, and a few of the variants were suddenly renamed behind the curtains.

Yeah it was originally listed as "Pale Transparent Blue". Still really dig what it actually looks liked and stoked I finally have a copy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay, so for whatever idiotic reasons I'm collecting Deafheaven vinyl.

Done with Demo, Split, and Sunbather so far. New Bermuda up next. Which brings me to my question: does anyone here have an accurate overview of all the different version of this clusterfuck here? Like mentioned above Discogs or Deadformat are not really reliable sources, nor does ANTI- have a handy overview like Deathwish. Any help is appreciated! 

Okay, so for whatever idiotic reasons I'm collecting Deafheaven vinyl.

Done with Demo, Split, and Sunbather so far. New Bermuda up next. Which brings me to my question: does anyone here have an accurate overview of all the different version of this clusterfuck here? Like mentioned above Discogs or Deadformat are not really reliable sources, nor does ANTI- have a handy overview like Deathwish. Any help is appreciated!

Maybe the New Burmuda thread?

If I understood correctly this should be it for now:

EU:

Without deluxe cover:

• 500x Pink
  • 500x Green
  • 1500x Grey

With deluxe cover:

• 500x Black

US:

Without deluxe cover:

With deluxe cover:

• 500x Black
  • 500x Blue
  • 500x Yellow
  • 1500x Translucent Green
  • 1500x Violet

Am I missing something?

If I understood correctly this should be it for now:

EU:

Without deluxe cover:

• 500x Pink
  • 500x Green
  • 1500x Grey
With deluxe cover:

• 500x Black

US:

Without deluxe cover:

With deluxe cover:

• 500x Black
  • 500x Blue
  • 500x Yellow
  • 1500x Translucent Green
  • 1500x Violet

Am I missing something?

If I remember correctly you are living in Germany too, right? I have a spare /500 EU black with embossed cover, /500 pink, /500 green and standard 180g black that I might be willing to let go (definitely the spare deluxe black). PM me if you're interested.