How to Move a Record Collection?

Just did this.  Ordered some of these:

http://www.uline.com/Product/Detail/S-4615/Corrugated-Boxes-200-Test/12-3-4-x-12-3-4-x-13-1-2-Corrugated-Boxes

When I put the records in placed one of the record fillers on each of the four sides, and only stacked these boxes on top of each other.  Everything came out okay for me.  Best of luck with your move!

i think someone put mailing tape on their shelves and moved the whole thing once.. so that should work

I think they used plastic wrap first. Not a bad idea honestly.

Depends on what kind of move you're doing too.  If it's an in city move, then put records in boxes and go.  Don't fret it too much.  I did my last move with two milk crates.  Took quite a few trips, but I didn't really worry about it.  Don't know what to tell you if it's a cross country move or something.

I lined crates (can get them for a couple bucks at walmart/target) with bubble wrap and put the records in. Be careful they don't get too heavy to lift and/or too heavy that the crate breaks.  I kept them in the backseat/trunk of my car so I didn't have to worry about the heat... I just put a black blanket across the top so a bunch of crates didn't stand out.