PO Now: My Chemical Romance - I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love

That's better than "subjective"

Ah, I see. Rather than writing one word, which summed up my point, you'd rather I be more verbose.

Well, then, what you said about the HT version being better looking is subjective, open to debate, and entirely in the "eye of the beholder," as is your opinion that paying more for a colored record is worth it. Your assertions may strike a chord with some, but many here prefer a higher quality of sound, rather than their records "look neat."

In summation, SUBJECTIVE.

Relax dude. You just used the word, "assertions," in a damn My Chemical Romance thread.

This is why VLV makes fun of us. :(

What's a VLV?

(To be fair, I was being purposefully absurd in that post, using larger words because homeboy got butthurt over my one word post)

Probably gonna have to go with the black. I'm sure HT will do amazing colors as they have done with all the others, but I'm going to need the highest sound quality release possible because of how rough this sounds anyway. Though my Three Cheers splatter sounded really, really rich and awesome. Anyone else feel that?

Probably gonna have to go with the black. I'm sure HT will do amazing colors as they have done with all the others, but I'm going to need the highest sound quality release possible because of how rough this sounds anyway. Though my Three Cheers splatter sounded really, really rich and awesome. Anyone else feel that?

Unless the HT variant is on white, the only reason I see to go black is the most obvious: it's likely gonna be much cheaper.

Unless the HT variant is on white, the only reason I see to go black is the most obvious: it's likely gonna be much cheaper.

Yeah, and that. Also I have a good deal of Amazon credit, so I'd rather spend that than real money. But if the variant is something amazing like the Black Parade or something that fits 100% perfectly like Three Cheers, I may have to get that one.