Solid State Records Remember November (WEEK 3: The Chariot)

Parade of Chaos by Zao would be amazing

zao- parade of chaos

I'll actually be mad if SS presses this instead of Broken Circles (but I'll still but it)

If it's not this, I don't see how this thread is worth continuing. 

59c1fd28fac4a864fd8a42ed180c12bb.jpeg

Man, don't even bring it up, it'll never happen and that fact makes me eternally bummed out.

I know there were bands people on this thread liked in their earlier years, but if you are denying even for a second that they didn't become popular in their Norma Jean/underoath/dead poetic/haste the day/ beloved/ demon hunter/ August burns red days then you are kidding yourself. No ones is saying that they never had good early releases, but more that they didn't become HUGE till that current roster. That is not a matter of opinion but a matter of fact! They didn't get (bought out/sell their catalogue) for putting out early releases back in the early nineties. They got bought out for their catalogue of bands that gained the most exposure in the years with the bands named above because most of those paved the POPULAR mainstream acceptance of heavy music. And I don't by any means mean that these were the innovators, but I mean they are what because the breakout successes of heavy music for this time. A blindside record will not be pressed, I am sorry to dissapoint, and I love blindside.

Please tell me there aren't gonna be four releases on Thursday. I don't have $100+ to blow.

Based on the original announcement, it's one every week. I'm assuming Norma Jean and Haste The Day are included in this and we already know about them. so there's probably only 2 or 3 more. Just guessing though.

Based on the original announcement, it's one every week. I'm assuming Norma Jean and Haste The Day are included in this and we already know about them. so there's probably only 2 or 3 more. Just guessing though.

That'd be nice. Especially since I have Haste The Dag preordered already.