There Will Be Hell Toupée! (The Donald Trump Thread)

Marches on Washington are all the rage. There was the Women's March. Scientists are planning their own. And now, so are the Juggalos.

The hip-hop duo of Joseph "Violent J" Bruce and Joseph "Shaggy 2 Dope" Utler is protesting the FBI's categorization of the group's fans as a "loosely organized hybrid gang" with a "Juggalo March on Washington" on Sept. 16, 2017.

Juggalos have been listed as a gang since 2011. The group sued the FBI in 2014 over the classification.

million-juggalo-march-1000x500.jpg

3 hours ago, deadreckoning said:

trump's manipulating the photos to make obama look more black as well. fucking don the con white supremacist nazi. and goddamn his hands are tiny!

8 hours ago, Fungi said:

"loosely organized hybrid gang"

"Hybrid gangs consist of people from different racial/ethnic groups, and individuals participating in multiple gangs. Such gangs have unclear codes of conduct, and symbolic association with more than one gang. Hybrid gangs modify traditional gang culture with their personal interpretations and agendas. Presently, hybrid gangs have become a big criminal and societal problem in the community. Hybrid gangs are common in Kansas."

@abovetheearth can't be trusted.

8 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Let's not forget that the Vice President is also a fucking piece of shit monster. He spoke at anti-choice rally today and that's fucking terrifying.

It seems as though you think your opinion is the final word on every subject.

Maybe he thinks you are a "piece of shit monster". After all, you feel killing babies is OK, right?

1 hour ago, vinyl addict said:

It seems as though you think your opinion is the final word on every subject.

Maybe he thinks you are a "piece of shit monster". After all, you feel killing babies is OK, right?

Regardless of how anyone feels about killing babies, how does this differ than basically refusing refugees who were already approved to enter the US, leaving them to die. If you want to say that fetuses have the right to life fine, then you do that, but how can you also deny the right to life of other living humans who have not done anything wrong other than literally share a religion with one billion other people, a tiny handful of which are extremists.

Edited by Sidney Crosley

5 minutes ago, Sidney Crosley said:

Regardless of how anyone feels about killing babies, how does this differ than basically refusing refugees who were already approved to enter the US, leaving them to die. If you want to say that fetuses have the right to life fine, then you do that, but how can you also deny the right to life of other living humans who have not done anything wrong other than literally share a religion with one billion other people, a tiny handful of which are extremists.

When you are talking about "denying the right to life of other living humans",  are you referring to the illegal immigrants? Because coming here illegally is certainly doing something wrong.  Is it not?

5 minutes ago, vinyl addict said:

When you are talking about "denying the right to life of other living humans",  are you referring to the illegal immigrants? Because coming here illegally is certainly doing something wrong.  Is it not?

No I'm talking about refugees being denied due to their religion and country of origin. 

Sorry about the quite box, it wouldn't let me delete it, or type outside of it.

I love how the pro-life people get summed up in one cheesy political cartoon. That is such a piss poor representation (obviously)

What would the pro-choice cartoon look like? The  Beatles butcher cover?

26f4.jpg

All arguing aside, I don't see how anyone can see it being "OK" to kill another human being.

A fetus isn't a person. A fetus should not have more rights than a woman. You are a regressive piece of shit. 

Also, if you were actually anti-abortion wouldn't you be pro-easy access to birth control, sex education, and reproductive healthcare?

Anti-choice is anti-women, anti-science, and anti-human decency. Think a fetus is a person (its not) cool, don't get an abortion yourself.

7 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

A fetus isn't a person. A fetus should not have more rights than a woman. You are a regressive piece of shit. 

You should get into politics!

All you have to say is crap about everyone and then pepper in some name calling. Wow, you really draw me in to want to hear more. 

STFU with trying to pass your judgements on me, or anyone else for that matter.  I don't care, obviously . 

You think your word is the end all? Guess again, you've got a long life of disappointments ahead of you.

Now, go kill some babies or something would ya.

Edited by vinyl addict

Pro choice: doesn't govern the lives/bodies of people who disagree.

Anti choice "pro life": governs the lives/bodies of people who disagree 

So yeah, I'm confident my side is the correct one here.

Edited by Bladewillisisdead

Notice how he completely ignored my scientific proof that there are times where an abortion is 100% necessary to save a women's life. Like all Trump supporters they ignore true facts and just believe that bullshit that Trump shits from his mouth. 

2 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Pro choice: doesn't govern the lives/bodies of people who disagree.

Anti choice "pro life": governs the lives/bodies of people who disagree 

So yeah, I'm confident my side is the correct one here.

I'm talking about any subject that pops up in this thread or any other thread. It's either your way, or its wrong...Right?