There Will Be Hell Toupée! (The Donald Trump Thread)

3 hours ago, thefavoriteplay said:

Hillary Clinton worked with French company Lafarge that has backed ISIS - new WikiLeaks info: 

https://www.mintpressnews.com/hillary-clinton-served-on-the-board-of-a-company-who-funds-is/219060/

She's still not as bad as Trump because big meanies who aren't even running for office support him, and they say words I don't like.

f3pqg2qh.jpg

Not everyone is as comfortable going into an election with the mindset of "Disregard what the Republican candidate says, what their followers say, what the party platform says, what their party history says, and focus only on making sure one person named Hillary Clinton is not elected."  That's an extreme and narrow perspective that is willing to sacrifice the quality of life of many people to act out an ideological vendetta against one politician.

35 minutes ago, rds said:

Not everyone is as comfortable going into an election with the mindset of "Disregard what the Republican candidate says, what their followers say, what the party platform says, what their party history says, and focus only on making sure one person named Hillary Clinton is not elected."  That's an extreme and narrow perspective that is willing to sacrifice the quality of life of many people to act out an ideological vendetta against one politician.

What quality of life are you talking about? How about life in general? There are killings it seem every week in the name of Islam. 

And lets be real here, it is under Hillary's State Department where all this chaos has stemmed. The Muslim spring, Libya, and trying regime change in Syria. The flood of military aged Muslim men into Europe, transforming the populace, is her fault. And now, she is calling for letting in 65,000 "refugees" into the country each year, presumably not vetted.

1 hour ago, thefavoriteplay said:

And lets be real here, it is under Hillary's State Department where all this chaos has stemmed. The Muslim spring, Libya, and trying regime change in Syria. The flood of military aged Muslim men into Europe, transforming the populace, is her fault. And now, she is calling for letting in 65,000 "refugees" into the country each year, presumably not vetted.

You're right, I can't think of any Islamic-inspired terrorist attacks before 2008...

2 hours ago, rds said:

to be fair, this is the exact logic spewed by hillary supporters and most of the mainstream media, except they try to ensure donald trump is not elected. 

yes, this is a narrow perspective that is willing to sacrifice the quality of life of many people to act out an ideological vendetta against one politician.

to reiterate my position from from 6/27/2016...

Trump is:

• a builder, not a destroyer. has the know-how to improve infrastructure and rebuild inner cities.
  • a successful businessman, not a career politician. he understands wealth needs to be created, not redistributed.
  • America first. he will focus on addressing our own problems before addressing the problems of other nations.
  • the only candidate who will to fix our broken immigration system.
  • not a war hawk.

let me add to this, trump is the only candidate that's trying to prevent the massive demographic disruption and ridiculous rise in islamic terrorist attacks that are currently taking place in europe from spilling over into the USA.

racist, bigot, xenophobe, sexist, misogynist, islamophobe, stupid, etc... these insults are starting to lose all of their original effect when overused daily to criticize something you disagree with in absence of a rational argument (real bigotry).

the reality is the trump campaign is doing better than it ever has, and hillary and most of the media are doing everything in their power to give the illusion of success.

recent hillary "rally" (pennsylvania - 7/30/2016):

Cop2qORWIAAH6QE.jpg

versus recent trump rally (florida - 8/3/2016):

trump-rally-daytona-1.jpg?w=640&h=480

recent example of how low networks like CNN are stooping to manufacture their anti-trump narrative:

Co6Fxz8WcAAhZix.jpg

with the exception of voter fraud, which is a very real thing and hillary is still dealing with lawsuits from the DNC election rigging, trump wins in a landslide.

18 minutes ago, WAXXX said:

racist, bigot, xenophobe, sexist, misogynist, islamophobe, stupid, etc... these insults are starting to lose all of their original effect when overused daily to criticize something you disagree with in absence of a rational argument (real bigotry).

Agreed.  Those insults don't quite have the same staying power of "Crooked Hillary", "Crazy Bernie", "Lyin' Ted", "Little Marco", "Low-Energy Jeb", and "Pocahontas"

56 minutes ago, WAXXX said:

to be fair, this is the exact logic spewed by hillary supporters and most of the mainstream media, except they try to ensure donald trump is not elected. 

yes, this is a narrow perspective that is willing to sacrifice the quality of life of many people to act out an ideological vendetta against one politician.

to reiterate my position from from 6/27/2016...

Trump is:

• a builder, not a destroyer. has the know-how to improve infrastructure and rebuild inner cities.
  • a successful businessman, not a career politician. he understands wealth needs to be created, not redistributed.
  • America first. he will focus on addressing our own problems before addressing the problems of other nations.
  • the only candidate who will to fix our broken immigration system.
  • not a war hawk.

let me add to this, trump is the only candidate that's trying to prevent the massive demographic disruption and ridiculous rise in islamic terrorist attacks that are currently taking place in europe from spilling over into the USA.

the reality is the trump campaign is doing better than it ever has, and hillary and most of the media are doing everything in their power to give the illusion of success 

versus recent trump rally (florida - 8/3/2016):

trump-rally-daytona-1.jpg?w=640&h=480

Looks like a bunch of white male racists in that photo though - the left's argument

1 hour ago, YouTwo said:

How come i don't see any American Flags at the Trump rally but see one HRC rally?  I thought those types of things were important?

oh, they had american flags alright. so many people in attendance, you need 3-4 photos to capture whole arena.

trump-crowd-daytona.jpg

look at all those dirty racists. bunch of assholes that don't understand democratic politicians need their tax dollars to bribe poor people for their votes.

9 minutes ago, Shitty Rambo said:

I wonder how many Syrian refugees he can fit in here hahaha

http://heatst.com/politics/bernie-sanders-buys-house/?mod=sm_fb_post

I mean....

I'm sure it's a nice house, but by the time I moved away from the west coast of Canada last year there were one bedroom shithole teardowns there were selling for WAY more money than $600,000 USD (roughly $780,000 CAD at the moment).

I don't knowthe average house price in that neightbourhood but that's more a comment on the housing market than on Bernie's spending habits :P 

2 minutes ago, daegor said:

I mean....

I'm sure it's a nice house, but by the time I moved away from the west coast of Canada last year there were one bedroom shithole teardowns there were selling for WAY more money than $600,000 USD (roughly $780,000 CAD at the moment).

I don't knowthe average house price in that neightbourhood but that's more a comment on the housing market than on Bernie's spending habits :P 

If he has the money to own a house in DC, his "main house" in Burlington, and then buy a $600k vacation house...it says a lot about his spending habits/how much wealth he has accumulated while railing against the rich.

More WikiLeaks news surfacing-

Soros gave Clinton step-by-step instructions on how to tackle Albania unrest :

https://www.rt.com/usa/355639-soros-clinton-albania-wikileaks/

And...
Wikileaks Emails Show Teachers’ Union and DNC Tried To Tie Trump To Bullying: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/12/wikileaks-emails-show-teachers-union-dnc-tried-tie-trump-bullying/

29 minutes ago, Shitty Rambo said:

And...
Wikileaks Emails Show Teachers’ Union and DNC Tried To Tie Trump To Bullying: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/12/wikileaks-emails-show-teachers-union-dnc-tried-tie-trump-bullying/

not gonna lie. looking forward to the upcoming leaks as well.

3 hours ago, Shitty Rambo said:

And...

You don't get it though, Trump is, like, evil - or something.