There Will Be Hell Toupée! (The Donald Trump Thread)

1 hour ago, BuzzersonKillwell said:

I'm honestly gonna miss the guy at this point! Watching Trump pretend to be a politician and trying to sound not retarded has been the highlight of my summer. 

4 years of this would be incredible. 

Well I mean...he's certainly not retarded. An asshat, sure, but retarded no. And I'm pretty sure if you referred to literally any other person on the face of the earth as retarded in that way on this message board you'd be burned at the stake. I seen't it.

He just has a very particular set of skills. Like a Liam Neeson but instead of retrieving family members he is good at extracting maximum value from an enterprise while running it into the ground. Something like that. 

All I know is he is bad at the talking part and that is what makes it great!

27 minutes ago, BuzzersonKillwell said:

He just has a very particular set of skills. Like a Liam Neeson but instead of retrieving family members he is good at extracting maximum value from an enterprise while running it into the ground. Something like that. 

All I know is he is bad at the talking part and that is what makes it great!

Haha, this is perfect! :)

It seems like WikiLeaks trickles out more emails whenever Hillary picks up more support. Wonder if this is leading up to a giant bomb drop right before the debates that Donald will use to wreck her on stage.

No, I don't hope Trump wins, however I am hopeful that he'll shine a huge spotlight on all of her bullshit so if she does win the general public will be privy to her manipilative sociopathic tendencies and disregard for basic human rights. This could open the door for third and fourth parties next election cycle. People need to start questioning their "leaders" and wack ass government, maybe we're at the turning point.

This ripped my heart right out of my fucking chest. How the hell could someone look at something like this and still legitimately think Donald Trump's mouth is the biggest threat to humanity? Whoever was responsible for this specific attack is irrelevant to my point, just keep in mind Hillary Clinton has backed this type of bullshit and that, by far, is more horrific than being a bigot or misogynist.

1 hour ago, Shitty Rambo said:

This ripped my heart right out of my fucking chest. How the hell could someone look at something like this and still legitimately think Donald Trump's mouth is the biggest threat to humanity? Whoever was responsible for this specific attack is irrelevant to my point, just keep in mind Hillary Clinton has backed this type of bullshit and that, by far, is more horrific than being a bigot or misogynist.

Trump thinks that kid is a terrorist, right?  Just checking...

1 hour ago, Shitty Rambo said:

this is brutal and hard to watch. 

24 minutes ago, harryq said:

Trump thinks that kid is a terrorist, right?  Just checking...

14 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

Well he at least wants to prevent him from coming to America and getting away from the war.

you left out the part about the obama administration (while hillary was secretary of state) knowingly funding rebel groups in syria who had ties to islamic terrorism. you also conveniently left out the part about the obama administration's drone strikes that routinely kill syrian civilians. but yeah, haha let's blame drumpf.

6 minutes ago, WAXXX said:

you left out the part about the obama administration (while hillary was secretary of state) knowingly funding rebel groups in syria who had ties to islamic terrorism. you also conveniently left out the part about the obama administration's drone strikes that routinely kill syrian civilians. but yeah, haha let's blame drumpf.

Words speak louder than actions to Liberals. That's never going to change.

I didn't conveniently leave that out, it's a whole different topic.

There is more than one topic in play here.  I am referencing the refugee crisis through out the world right now.

Do I think Obama (including when Hilary was under him) could have done way more for refugees, YES!

This year 10,000 Syrian refugees are scheduled to make it to America, this should be WAY more!  

Trump is wanting to lower that number to 0?  

Refugees are also trying to come here from South America to find better lives.  Obama has tried to make this easier, but congress has put up as many road blocks as they can.  Trump wants to build a wall and stop all of them from coming in.

So yes the actions that have happened are loud, but the words from Trump are that he wants to make bad actions WORSE.

what a total shit show. united states, russia, and european countries bombing the shit out of syria just to get their preferred leader in the government. doing all of this without the support of the people who voted them into office. killing innocent people daily. creating more terrorists daily. recruiting for ISIS daily. disgusting.

21 minutes ago, Shitty Rambo said:

Words speak louder than actions to Liberals. That's never going to change.

While this may be the case for a lot of people, that's really not the whole story.

Trump is just an airbag.... right now.  A lot of people are legitimately concerned about what actions those words will be turned into.

Will it be worse than Hillary?  Who knows.

I am leaning towards Hillary being worse, but it's entirely from the frying pan into the fire sort of situation either way.

The refugee argument at any level on either side of the argument is a farce when they never should have HAD to leave their country.  I largely think Obama was a positive force for the US, but the way he dealt with the middle east was terrible.  The enemy of your enemy will almost always turn into YOUR enemy after you're finished using them.... it's a cycle that's been repeated over and over again since the US started meddling in the affairs of other countries.

Edited by daegor