Kendrick Lamar - untitled unmastered.

1 hour ago, mertzrock said:

Good thing most of these impatient people weren't privy the the mailorder generation...the suicide rate would have spiked if they had to wait 8-10 weeks for a record in the mail from a label or distro....Imagine sending well hidden cash in an envelope and hoping you got something back in return? Geez...tighten up...

There's a difference between being inconvenienced when you've adjusted to convenience and never having known the convenience at all

3 hours ago, mertzrock said:

Good thing most of these impatient people weren't privy the the mailorder generation...the suicide rate would have spiked if they had to wait 8-10 weeks for a record in the mail from a label or distro....Imagine sending well hidden cash in an envelope and hoping you got something back in return? Geez...tighten up...

I was around for those days...people were patient then because there was no alternative.  If you could've clicked a button and gotten a refund you can bet people would've been doing it.  My issue is less with the delays and more with the "limited to 2000, oh wait limited to 4000, ah fuck it it's unlimited" BS.  You don't get to take my money and then change what I thought I was buying.

56 minutes ago, FiggyPuddling said:

I tried this as well last night just to see what they'd say and their response was "sorry, we can't cancel preorders."  What the fuck?

Still waiting to hear back about my PayPal claim.

Respond to the email that told you no. Say that's not acceptable and reiterate that you want your money back. Worked for me.

12 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Respond to the email that told you no. Say that's not acceptable and reiterate that you want your money back. Worked for me.

My exact response was: 

"I know this to be untrue because I know people who have recently cancelled this same exact order either by email or by phone.  I've tried doing so by both but for some reason I haven't been able to.  Is there a reason that other people's EXACT orders have been cancelled but mine can't?"

We'll see what they say...

19 minutes ago, FiggyPuddling said:

My exact response was: 

"I know this to be untrue because I know people who have recently cancelled this same exact order either by email or by phone.  I've tried doing so by both but for some reason I haven't been able to.  Is there a reason that other people's EXACT orders have been cancelled but mine can't?"

We'll see what they say...

They'll say...

"I have received management approval to cancel and refund your order, please allow 5 business days for this to post. "

3 hours ago, hammertime said:

I was around for those days...people were patient then because there was no alternative.  If you could've clicked a button and gotten a refund you can bet people would've been doing it.  My issue is less with the delays and more with the "limited to 2000, oh wait limited to 4000, ah fuck it it's unlimited" BS.  You don't get to take my money and then change what I thought I was buying.

Were you buying a record you liked or something that was rare? 

Got my order cancelled. They sent me that lulzly email about that delay. I politely asked for a refund and they responded quickly. I actually got what I wanted. I was just wanting the record at one point and the signature was a bonus. When the album is now out everywhere and at a cheaper price now without a lazy sig, it's hard to be patient for a company that should know better.

4 hours ago, Vector53 said:

Got my order cancelled. They sent me that lulzly email about that delay. I politely asked for a refund and they responded quickly. I actually got what I wanted. I was just wanting the record at one point and the signature was a bonus. When the album is now out everywhere and at a cheaper price now without a lazy sig, it's hard to be patient for a company that should know better.

The problem is that people are impatient and don't want to or can't wait a few more weeks...boo hoo...grow up and learn patience -- it's a virtue.

Also, 2000 or 4000 signed copies shouldn't matter...you should want Kendrick's signature with equal passion if you're a fan...you're still

grtting the exact product that you were sold..,it's not a bait and switch type situation.

4 hours ago, Vector53 said:

The problem is that people are impatient and don't want to or can't wait a few more weeks...boo hoo...grow up and learn patience -- it's a virtue.

Also, 2000 or 4000 signed copies shouldn't matter...you should want Kendrick's signature with equal passion if you're a fan...you're still

grtting the exact product that you were sold..,it's not a bait and switch type situation.