Record Store Day 2016 Request Thread

If anyone is looking for the Head Wound City RSD cassette let me know. The store I saw these at had a bunch, but it's far away. I'm going to be by there tonight so I might be able to go back grab one or two while I'm in the area.

Also, just heard about a Bat for Lashes flexi and a Sylvan Esso 7" for RSD. If anyone knows anything about either of these and can help me out I would be most grateful. 

If anyone is looking for the Head Wound City RSD cassette let me know. The store I saw these at had a bunch, but it's far away. I'm going to be by there tonight so I might be able to go back grab one or two while I'm in the area.

Also, just heard about a Bat for Lashes flexi and a Sylvan Esso 7" for RSD. If anyone knows anything about either of these and can help me out I would be most grateful.

Are you talking about the free ones at Rasputin in berkley?

Another lost soul looking for Andrew McMahon.

I really don't get how this became so sought after. He seemed to have a bitch of a time getting rid of anything he pressed on vinyl that wasn't Jack's or SoCo, and now a fairly good size EP pressing is impossible to find.

I mean, good for him, I'm glad people are finally paying attention to his solo stuff, it just seemed like even his fans didn't care about his new solo venture when he started it up, so while I knew this wouldn't be easy to find, I didn't think it'd be this tough.

And he retweeted a picture of some idiot holding the damn thing like a plate. Ugh.

so i still haven't been able to get anywhere with this. i would really appreciate anyone contacting me with possible leads to the circa/mwY split on /100 marble, or if they have one they'd like to sell. preferably not for scalper prices like $150.

i've been looking since the moment people have started getting them and haven't made any leeway. i'm fine with paying more than cost but there is a sensible limit.

thanks