PO || SUMAC - What One Becomes

On 4/29/2016 at 3:37 PM, Bronchitis said:

Dude, what the fuck is your problem? You are constantly starting stupid shit like this with people. This forum isn't your playground. I guess I'm just going to block you.

It's because he knows it's young thug/halo 2. This guys diction, syntax and tone are the exact same.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/30/2016 at 10:10 PM, MayCauseDeath said:

It's because he knows it's young thug/halo 2. This guys diction, word usage and tone are the exact same.

Wait...are you accusing me of being a fake account?  Because I made a joke about the ridiculousness of a $250 test press?  That's hilarious.

Also, "diction" and "word usage" are the same thing.

1 hour ago, Dave Grohl said:

Cool. I might get it before I move then. Cause I asked to change my shipping address due to the ship date, but never got a response.

I would love to know where mine is shipping for that same reason. The thrill jockey and paypal e mails dont tell me as wel as my order history on their website. 

22 hours ago, mcpherson123 said:

Would it make me way cooler if I said I've had mine for about 2 and a 1/2 weeks? The packaging is non-standard and kind of annoying but manageable.

Wow, how did you do that? And what about how it sounds? Tell us something about the album ;)

//

The transucent red variant is sold out, black is now available.

1 hour ago, satanosaurus said:

That red is a beauty, but I'm stoked on having both of my Sumac records on clear.

It's no surprise that I'm partial to clear vinyl, but I'm with you – I think it's going to look extra sleek with the monochrome design on the cover.  That red marble looks like every slightly marbled red record I've seen; are people stoked on it because it's more limited?