Killers Hot Fuss Re Press 10th June 2016

4 hours ago, [Banned User] said:

I've never had a problem with them. Actually ever haha. Their customer support has been great for me. I've bulk ordered from them twice this past year with no flaws. 

Same, they were real good about a return I had to do recently through their Amazon storefront.

1 hour ago, Friendly1 said:

Me too

I don't understand the hate

You will. Give it time. I used to be a huge SRC supporter but that's since changed and I stopped buying from them over a year ago. 

Back on topic: I wonder if my amazon order for "Hot Fuzz" will transform into this August pressing. 

UPDATE: just got this from Amazon-

We now have delivery date(s) for the order you placed on April 14, 2016:

Killers "Hot Fuss"
    Estimated arrival date: June 22, 2016

Edited by derby625

14 hours ago, kannibal said:

At that price and release date, it's possible it's a US press. I see the track listing says Indie Rock and Roll, but it could just be a cut and paste, or this US press will just use a different track listing than the OP. Just a thought. I have no idea what's going on.

Good point otherwise why so long between June 10th and August 26th? I'be be interested to see if this is the case.

1 hour ago, darkeyelids said:

Its only a rumour so take it with a grain of salt, but.....

RPhqtVi.png

Would love a proper pressing of Sam's Town, 2xLP, Gatefold etc 

Would be great! My favourite Killers album. Why they only released it as a picture disc is ridiculous! fingers crossed for this

More info on that Sam's Town reunion.

Dave confirmed the band's plans for Sam's Town's 10 year anniversary.
He said they will be re-releasing the album on vinyl and it will include an unreleased song titled "Peace of Mind" that didn't make the cut on the original Sam's Town track list.
He also said they will be doing two shows where they will be performing Sam's Town in its entirety. He said they will be in early October, around Sam's Town's 10th birthday.

19 minutes ago, hxcoliver said:

Oh my god that is so fucking exciting. This is my favorite Killers album and love this era. 

Mine as well! I'll definitely be going to both shows. I'm glad a reissue is coming too. Sam's Town doesn't get nearly enough time on my turntable, because of it being a freaking picture disc.