Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool

still not huge on the new track, but i appreciate the craftsmanship after jamming it on a better sound system. agree with others that the fuzz bass is excellent. still don't see how others can't even fathom a coldplay viva la vida reference. song gets more steve reich as it progresses, but the first 20 seconds with birds chirping and simple strings had me cringing.

48 minutes ago, WAXXX said:

still not huge on the new track, but i appreciate the craftsmanship after jamming it on a better sound system. agree with others that the fuzz bass is excellent. still don't see how others can't even fathom a coldplay viva la vida reference. song gets more steve reich as it progresses, but the first 20 seconds with birds chirping and simple strings had me cringing.

I just listened to that song [Coldplay] and anyone fathoming the similarities has such an elementary knowledge of music in general that it's as laughable as that song. Coldplay didn't start staccato strings and that's literally the only similarity. Radiohead layered theirs with drums anyways so it's better :P

2 hours ago, Shlebs said:

I just listened to that song [Coldplay] and anyone fathoming the similarities has such an elementary knowledge of music in general that it's as laughable as that song. Coldplay didn't start staccato strings and that's literally the only similarity. Radiohead layered theirs with drums anyways so it's better :P

Exactly. 

When end I was in High School I had shoulder length hair. If I wore a flannel shirt or a cardigan, according to some to people, I "looked like Kurt Cobain". :|  I don't look anything like him. That's how I feel about the Burn The Witch - Coldplay comparison.