Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool

Love the video and Lynchian reverse-speak at the end.  The song itself is pretty beautiful too.

I called two local shops asking about the Burn the Witch 7" and both of them didn't see it on the normal channels they use for ordering stock.  At this point, I'd rather not waste my energy hunting one down if its going to be  mad scramble.

4 minutes ago, rds said:

Love the video and Lynchian reverse-speak at the end.  The song itself is pretty beautiful too.

I called two local shops asking about the Burn the Witch 7" and both of them didn't see it on the normal channels they use for ordering stock.  At this point, I'd rather not waste my energy hunting one down if its going to be  mad scramble.

My shop didn't have any info on it and thought it wasn't happening until I sent them the Modern Vinyl link.  Then they said they would track some down.  Hopefully they come through.

I wonder if we'll see a 7" series for this album run?  Or another remix series like TKOL?

6 minutes ago, highfives said:

My shop didn't have any info on it and thought it wasn't happening until I sent them the Modern Vinyl link.  Then they said they would track some down.  Hopefully they come through.

I wonder if we'll see a 7" series for this album run?  Or another remix series like TKOL?

My company uses one of the larger US distributors, our rep is awesome and called saying he grabbed me 20 before they were allocated out so chances are if a store hasnt confirmed they've got some en route they wont receive any.

1 hour ago, WAXXX said:

get out of your shell once in awhile zoidberg. it was playing all over the place nonstop when it first hit the airwaves whether i wanted to hear it or not. 

back on topic, i'm happy with the new single/video.

Are you actually saying Coldplay is such a part of modern culture that if you haven't heard one of their shitty singles you don't go outside? You're still drunk from yesterday go to bed.

2 minutes ago, Shlebs said:

Are you actually saying Coldplay is such a part of modern culture that if you haven't heard one of their shitty singles you don't go outside? You're still drunk from yesterday go to bed.

you must not have gone outside much during the summer of 2008. song was #1 in both UK and USA, and highest charting single for the band. grammy song of the year. constant airplay. sitting at 278 million youtube views. shit ton of other accolades. maybe you just enjoy hunting, hiking and fishing in the countryside?

keep saying stupid shit and i'll keep responding.

44 minutes ago, jentenenbaum said:

My company uses one of the larger US distributors, our rep is awesome and called saying he grabbed me 20 before they were allocated out so chances are if a store hasnt confirmed they've got some en route they wont receive any.

They just said they're getting 3, and holding one for me.  Hopefully it comes through.

new song is rad.  I wonder if we'll see a PO on Sunday?

26 minutes ago, WAXXX said:

you must not have gone outside much during the summer of 2008. song was #1 in both UK and USA, and highest charting single for the band. grammy song of the year. constant airplay. sitting at 278 million youtube views. shit ton of other accolades. maybe you just enjoy hunting, hiking and fishing in the countryside?

keep saying stupid shit and i'll keep responding.

If it helps I really liked that song Yellow when I was 13.

Loving both songs a lot. Radiohead is one of my favourite bands and I was really hoping there would be a song on the new album that blows me away like Videotape, Codex, etc. Daydreaming does that for me, even though the whole album hasn't even been released yet. 

Dying to have that Burn The Witch 7" so if anyone happens to come across an extra - let me know :)