PO Now: The Avalanches "Wildflower"

4 hours ago, natenomm said:

Did either of the Newbury or VMP variants come with a download code? 

Got my Newbury today, it did not come with a download code.

The initial reaction is that is pretty cheap and not really that 'special' for a limited edition, but keep in mind that only 1,000 of this version exist. It's value lies in it's rarity alone. Also keep in mind that Newbury charged a pretty fair price all things considered. Under $30 for a very limited run LP is fair to me, considering it's essentially the same price as the standard LP. 

Still, I wish the sleeve quality were a bit higher, it's pretty flimsy. It arrived in great condition though. Just need to protect the hell out of it.

Sounds amazing as well.

Edited by decorah

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, andynz said:

Just opened and played my VMP pressing. I'm getting distortion on the (female?) vocals at the beginning of Because I'm Me and very slightly on the male vocals.

Has anyone noticed this as well, or lack there of on their pressing?

Will try and upload a video. 

Yeah I have the same issue on mine, might be an issue with the pressing. Rest of the album sounds perfect though.

a mate picked this up for me and thought i would dig it......got the double gatefold with poster 2Lp version.......Its such a good package.......The highlight for me is the QOTSA sample........really enjoying the album......something different to what i would usually listen to

on 2 plays through its super clean with no distortion issues at all.......Project with 2M Red

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/4/2016 at 3:11 PM, andynz said:

Thanks @Plumhead89

Can anyone with the standard or deluxe version confirm if it's the same on yours? @cobannaboc @Kanye West @Aych @wellnow

Considering picking up another version if the standard or deluxe are clean. 

I'm hearing no audio issues on the deluxe