inner 12" sleeve mission

54 minutes ago, tug said:

someone here is bound to be a human bean and just post the link for me already.

This thread is 44 hours old. You could have either found for yourself using The Mighty Power of The Internet a store selling these, or determined for yourself using the same Mighty Power of The Internet that no one manufactures the exact unbearably specific thing you're looking for, 43.75 hours ago.

I mean, you found this forum somehow, right?

Edited by tape

ETQtHRH.jpg

You know, this whole thing makes a lot more sense to me now that I noticed this. I think you just need to find a local artisanal organic paper sleeve maker. They're usually not on the internet, but luckily for you you live in the capital of wonky artisanal bullshit.

Edited by tape

5 minutes ago, tape said:

This thread is 44 hours old. You could have either found for yourself using The Mighty Power of The Internet a store selling these, or determined for yourself using the same Mighty Power of The Internet that no one manufactures the exact unbearably specific thing you're looking for, 43.75 hours ago.

I mean, you found this forum somehow, right?

there is no way something so simple does not exist.  someone here knows but are just being mean and not simply posted the link for me.

Just now, tug said:

there is no way something so simple does not exist.  someone here knows but are just being mean and not simply posted the link for me.

Why are you expecting us to do your work for you? How much are you paying?

Me, I don't use sleeves at all. I just put all my records in a pile and frame the artwork.

14 minutes ago, Sidney Crosley said:

Why are you expecting us to do your work for you? How much are you paying?

Me, I don't use sleeves at all. I just put all my records in a pile and frame the artwork.

i already looked with no luck so someone here should help me out. its a real simple thing i am asking for. just a link to these sleeves.

• jhulud locked this topic