WAXWORKS RECORDS Official Mega-Thread

When I saw the retail green variant I was kinda like "shit that one looks really cool..." Good to see the one I scored looks dope.

Sorta assumed it would be green with blood splatter instead of red with green splatter, but it looks dope so who cares.

Yeah same...the colors should technically be flipped. Oh well, looks great regardless.

I think he was implying the first picture there looks quite a bit different than the second one, for being the same variant.

Those are two different sides, though. My A and B matched the A and B of those pics. A was more of a blood clot and B was more of a splatter, on the same disc.

So I got to chat with the lady from Waxwork at Mondo Con and she said there are going to be 3 variants of Trick 'r Treat.  One will be candy corn, the other will be picture discs (Sam masked/unmasked and the sucker whole/bitten), plus one other variant which escapes me at the moment.  She said there won't be anything crazy like that F13 blood-filled and that they're not sure if they're ever gonna do anything that limited again.  So Trick 'r Treat is up next and will be followed by Nightbreed before year's end.  The Warriors is now slated for 2015.

So I got to chat with the lady from Waxwork at Mondo Con and she said there are going to be 3 variants of Trick 'r Treat.  One will be candy corn, the other will be picture discs (Sam masked/unmasked and the sucker whole/bitten), plus one other variant which escapes me at the moment.  She said there won't be anything crazy like that F13 blood-filled and that they're not sure if they're ever gonna do anything that limited again.  So Trick 'r Treat is up next and will be followed by Nightbreed before year's end.  The Warriors is now slated for 2015.

That's sweet. Any chance you heard any info on From Beyond?

Yeeeeessss the first thing I imagined for an awesome variant for this was a lolly pic disc. Probably gonna pick up that and the candy corn. Great score and probably the best Halloween movie ever made.

Yeeeeessss the first thing I imagined for an awesome variant for this was a lolly pic disc. Probably gonna pick up that and the candy corn. Great score and probably the best Halloween movie ever made.

Except for Halloween.