5 hours ago, THE_James_Champ said:

You're not wrong.

HbV9YJl.jpg

Also, I am beginning to think less and less that this is troll, and just someone who may or may not have been dropped on his head like 100 times as a kid. 

I'm convinced he's not a troll and is just the most lovable intellectually disabled person ever.  Also, his last IG post about the Coheed tattoo gave me butterflies.  His posts are golden.  I wish he had a fan club, because I would buy every piece of swag ever made and be a charter member for life.  :wub:

Edited by ZeroNowhere

5 minutes ago, ZeroNowhere said:

I'm convinced he's not a troll and is just the most lovable intellectually disabled person ever.  Also, his last IG post about the Coheed tattoo gave me butterflies.  His posts are golden.  I wish he had a fan club, because I would buy every piece of swag ever made and be a charter member for life.  :wub:

Does this make you a GatorPrideCoheedFanSonnnFanSonnn?

HIUNHNW.jpg

Edited by Tommy

9 hours ago, Derek™ said:

No one his age would be listening to Evanescence in 2018, sorry.  Trolls gonna’ troll.

Listen, not everyone learns from an early age about Music Appreciation. He's from the south...They spoon feed you  Sweet Home Alabama from the time you're born, to the time you die. You have to imagine his terrible music tastes (sans Coheed, respect) came straight from his hillbilly mom and dad, or as they like to call each other, brother and sister. 

On 4/12/2018 at 8:21 PM, Derek™ said:

No one his age would be listening to Evanescence in 2018, sorry.  Trolls gonna’ troll.

can someone please find me the evanescence animated video (of i think bring me to life) from some old video game or tv show.  I just remember it was weird and animated and lyrical.  I wanted to post it but after 2 hours I can't find it.