System of a Down Re/Pressings

7 hours ago, ghost said:

I never had a problem with flipping sides. Personally, I like having chunks of an album cut across multiple discs so that you can listen to certain songs more immediately. 2xlp, 1xlp, 7" single boxset, I'm still buying.

How do more sides mean more immediate access to songs? You know you can put the stylus down on the song you want to hear no matter how many are on a side right?

38 minutes ago, ✦ S U N S H I N E ✦ 日 光 ♡♡ said:

How do more sides mean more immediate access to songs? You know you can put the stylus down on the song you want to hear no matter how many are on a side right?

Real talk tho...the thought of doing that makes me deeply uncomfortable and I don't like it.

Intellectually I know it's fine, but my gut just screams "NO. STOP. DONT."

In for Self Titled.

I saw them on Ozzfest on the second stage...talked to Serj...the next year they were back and he listened to my concerns about his set.

We missed the introduction so we had no idea who they were. They never once said their name.....

Next year...their name was on the Backdrop and they said their name thrice during the set.

20 minutes ago, Battra said:

In for Self Titled.

I saw them on Ozzfest on the second stage...talked to Serj...the next year they were back and he listened to my concerns about his set.

We missed the introduction so we had no idea who they were. They never once said their name.....

Next year...their name was on the Backdrop and they said their name thrice during the set.

What?

1 minute ago, youspinmeround said:

What?

Long version. :)

I saw System of a Down in 1997 opening the 2nd Stage for Ozzfest.

We missed the band's introduction and they never said their name during the set, nor was their name displayed on the backdrop. So, for the rest of the day, we were trying to figure out this hand band because they were great. We found a cassingle of theirs on a freebie table and grabbed it so we'd remember to buy the full CD later.

A few hours after that, we ran into Serj. I mentioned to him that we had a hard time figuring out who they were because of their name was neither displayed nor spoken on stage. He laughed a bit, but was what it was.

Next year, in 1998. System of a Down is playing the main stage of Ozzfest. On the upper left hand corner of the backdrop, it said SYSTEM OF A DOWN and on stage, he said We are System of a Down thrice.

I doubt I was the only person he heard that from.

All research and successful drug policies show 
that treatment should be increased
And law enforcement decreased while abolishing 
mandatory minimum sentences
All research and successful drug policies show
That treatment should be increased
And law enforcement decreased while abolishing 
Mandatory minimum sentences

10 minutes ago, Battra said:

How so? 

My concerns regarding his set were a missing banner and a lack of a name being mentioned. I think you're inferring and ascribing. :)

Nothing in your original message(

I saw them on Ozzfest on the second stage...talked to Serj...the next year they were back and he listened to my concerns about his set.) spoke about any of that but I am stoked they added a banner based on your feedback