[PO] Alkaline Trio- Blood, Hair and Eyeballs

JPC - Germany/Europe 
Black & White Vinyl (Indie Exclusive Edition) .. cheap shipping costs (in Germany free)

https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/poprock/detail/-/art/alkaline-trio-blood-hair-and-eyeballs/hnum/11628822

KingsRoadMerch
Tri Color Vinyl .. limited to 1300 worldwide

https://de.kingsroadmerch.com/alkaline-trio/product/23629/blood-hair-eyeballs-180g-tri-color-vinyl

Edited by phelansegur

• SaulManella changed the title to [PO] Alkaline Trio- Blood, Hair and Eyeballs
1 hour ago, N8TRU said:

Personally I'd warn anyone against ordering from BrooklynVegan. My copies of Citizen and Fiddlehead have yet to ship, no new estimated ship date, and all the other versions are out. They're being really shady.

Not trying to downplay your experience, but I've ordered a bunch of records from Revolver's shop (which I think is essentially the same as BrooklynVegan) the past 2ish years, and I've never had an issue.

Anyhoo, the video looks like Blink 182, but the song sounds like Alkaline Trio, so I'm happy

22 minutes ago, harryq said:

Not trying to downplay your experience, but I've ordered a bunch of records from Revolver's shop (which I think is essentially the same as BrooklynVegan) the past 2ish years, and I've never had an issue.

Anyhoo, the video looks like Blink 182, but the song sounds like Alkaline Trio, so I'm happy

I've also never had any problems with any of these related sites. They're a little slow to ship, but that's it.

27 minutes ago, TheGhostOfRandySavage said:

I've also never had any problems with any of these related sites. They're a little slow to ship, but that's it.

That's an understatement...they take longer than most places...a lot longer. BUT. They do eventually send them out and no issues. At least the few times I have ordered from them.