NHL Discussion

I was at the game last night and it was unreal. I still feel like I'm dreaming. The crowd was electric. 575273_4038695482808_1537660805_n.jpg

Great looking photo. I'm so glad the Devils took one. This should be a 2-2 series at the least - the Devils have to be kicking themselves for letting Game 2 get away right now.

The Smythe is Quick's to lose right now. The Kings should feel good about their future with him in the net.

I don't even think it should be a question, Quick is way better than Lundqvist. When Lundqvist was bad he lost his team clutch games, it's just his style. You have to be fucking amazing to play that deep in the net full time but in a fast paced NHL too many guys will blow it by you into those huge empty corners. Quick has just been way more consistent in these playoffs and was great for a goalie who's team mates only started picking it up late in the season.

I still would love to see NJ win it in 7, I just think it would be hilarious to see them blow it that hard.

Im not worried yet, but if it goes to 7 i definitely will be be.

Clearly you havnt been watching the Kings, but ill give the devils some credit. Kings in 6, bring it on guido bitches.

I've thought the Kings actually outplayed the Devils for most of the last 2 games, but just as the Devils out played the Kings in the first 2 they got the bounces to win like the Kings did then.

I've thought the Kings actually outplayed the Devils for most of the last 2 games, but just as the Devils out played the Kings in the first 2 they got the bounces to win like the Kings did then.

I feel this way as well. For the record, I've been a Mighty Ducks/Ducks fan my whole life, and watching these playoffs is really hard to do because I feel like the Kings deserve it, but if they win, that just makes this rivalry even more difficult to deal with while watching a game. There are belligerent fans on both sides and if the Kings win the cup this time, that will make going to a Ducks/Kings game that much less enjoyable.

Although, to the Kings true fans, I will be happy for them, as well as the team. To all the fans who just decided to join, I could care less.

Back to the point... Besides game 3 where the Kings clearly dominated, it seems like the team who has had the better play has lost. We'll see how game 6 goes. I just hope that if the Kings win, its at home. Nothing like having that happen at home.

Crazy game. Congrats to the Kings. Avery has gotta be stoked.

you better believe it. i almost didn't go, but i straight up made my husband agree to drop the $ for it and man, this was up there with my wedding day and giving birth. i'll never forget it.

here's some pics from the series:

game 4

photo-101.jpg

and game 6

photo-102.jpg

photo-103.jpg

photo-104.jpg

seriously, it still feels so surreal.