What video games have you been playing?

I've been playing through all the halo campaigns to get more excited for H4. Also Reach/H3 multiplayer. So so so so fun, but like someone said, nothing beats Halo 2.

The multiplayer on 4 looks pretty great, but I wish they would've had a beta for everyone; not just MLG people.

Other than that I've been playing through Chrono Cross for the millionth time.

I've been playing a lot of Borderlands 2 on PC (my Steam account is Kid_Amnesiac). Has anyone else been picking up all the free Golden Keys Gearbox has been giving out this week? Gearbox's president Randy Pitchford (@DuvalMagic) been giving out SHiFT codes on Twitter so that they can run tests on their servers.

I've been playing a lot of Borderlands 2 on PC (my Steam account is Kid_Amnesiac). Has anyone else been picking up all the free Golden Keys Gearbox has been giving out this week? Gearbox's president Randy Pitchford (@DuvalMagic) been giving out SHiFT codes on Twitter so that they can run tests on their servers.

Just sent you a friend invite.. Hit me up if you want to play Borderlands 2 some time.. Steam ID: nephilim336

That goes for everyone else too :)

Also anyone have a PS3 and wanna do co-op Resident Evil 6?

i've been playing thru halo 2 again. this time on pc, with an xbox controller.

When I played it through and did it on the PC (w/ controller), I finally for the first time went through and got the scarab gun, the soccer ball, etc. Always wanted to, but never got it done on the Xbox. Pretty cool stuff.

LA Noire. It started off pretty good. Then it just started getting repetitive and boring. Storyline is pretty good, but I can't wait until the game is over. It's so pointless. You don't have to get anything right to advance in the game.

i agree, you could be the worst detective ever and still make it to the ending, and damn it's a long game.

still really well done, with some great story telling.

you're going to hate the ending.

peel me away from Pinball Arcade before it eats my soul!

i've spent $30 on this game on psn, i own all the tables now and i'm impatiently waiting the update, and i'm honestly considering buying the full versions for my phone too because theres tables on there that haven't been added to the PSN version yet.

peel me away from Pinball Arcade before it eats my soul!

i've spent $30 on this game on psn, i own all the tables now and i'm impatiently waiting the update, and i'm honestly considering buying the full versions for my phone too because theres tables on there that haven't been added to the PSN version yet.

You might just wanna look into getting an actual pinball machine haha. I got a fully restored one for about $400, and I play that thing all the time, it's the shit!

You might just wanna look into getting an actual pinball machine haha. I got a fully restored one for about $400, and I play that thing all the time, it's the shit!

whenever i get a house, that will be one of my first major investments for it.

preferably a Tommy table.

my cousin had a tommy table in her game room and i was always super jealous.

played that thing all the time whenever i went to her place.

there is no way i could fit a pinball machine in my apartment right now.

what table do you have?