What video games have you been playing?

What's the opinion on AC3. I got it for Christmas but haven't played yet.

Well from what I've tried so far it seems pretty solid. It's a bigger open world than the previous ones and it seems like there is a bit more story to the game. I like it so far for sure..But there are definitely a lot of more things in this one that I consider gimmicks, but well those can be ignored :P

I've been playing aliens colonial marines lately. It's pretty much a let down but the team deathmatch I find pretty fun on it.

Just got a little into the second disc on dead space 3 and its pretty damn good so far.

Aliens is SO glitchy tho I kinda expected that. Trying to go thru the campaign getting all the legendary guns then I'm out.

Anybody who has a 3ds picked up the new Fire Emblem yet?  I wanna get it so bad but I can't find a copy anywhere.

You're gonna have to download it. Nintendo only made as many copies as were pre-ordered. Super lame. I downloaded it though and its been dope.

You're gonna have to download it. Nintendo only made as many copies as were pre-ordered. Super lame. I downloaded it though and its been dope.

That is super lame!  I like having a physical game, and don't like preordering.  I do feel like there's gonna be more made though, seeing as it's getting fantastic reviews and stuff.

Anyone get the new SimCity? I downloaded it last night and played for about 30 minutes. I'm dying to get home and take a more in depth look at it. So far it seems really awesome aside from everyones complaints about city size and having to be connected to the internet at all times.

Anyone get the new SimCity? I downloaded it last night and played for about 30 minutes. I'm dying to get home and take a more in depth look at it. So far it seems really awesome aside from everyones complaints about city size and having to be connected to the internet at all times.

I can't wait to get home from work to play it. I still have to download it though, so I might not get too much playing time in by tonight.

I've been watching Greg from IGN play a little SimCity over on youtube, definitely intrigued. havent played a sim game in a long time. I'll wait a few days though, from the state of the articles on the internet, it seems the servers are being raped pretty hard right now. Since it needs a constant internet connection, people can't play.