What video games have you been playing?

Thanks for the tips. I just grabbed a copy of tearaway and am intrigued by its description. I keep hearing great things about gravity rush, so I'll hafta look into it soon

Gravity Rush was definitely cool. The people that made Guacamelee! (another cool game you can play on vita, definitely check it out if you are into metroidvania progression games) have a new Vita exclusive called Severed coming out this year. I'm pretty bummed I don't have a Vita anymore to play it. I'm hoping for a console port, but it's something you'll be able to check out now.

Gravity Rush was definitely cool. The people that made Guacamelee! (another cool game you can play on vita, definitely check it out if you are into metroidvania progression games) have a new Vita exclusive called Severed coming out this year. I'm pretty bummed I don't have a Vita anymore to play it. I'm hoping for a console port, but it's something you'll be able to check out now.

Second guacamelee. That game was funnnnnn

Second guacamelee. That game was funnnnnn

I ended up double buying Guacamelee I liked it so much. I want to go back and 100% it one day but god damn it gets hard to get those shards so you get the complete ending.

I'm just curious if publishers will start doing this vinyl thing instead of licensing the few releases that get pressed out to idiots like SpaceLab.

I'd think there's a good chance, since the vinyl trend is increasing right now.

I've been waiting/hoping for stuff from the Eder Scros series... but am afraid now. And no that is NOT a typo ;)

I was talking to a friend about a WILD theory I had base on loosely related facts. so, Sony is preparing a new model ps4 with exponentially more powerful innards with the presumed purpose of higher visual output, and its slated release is fall/winter this year. Sony gave the PSVR a release date of October. After a decade of development, square announces the release date of FFXV as Sep.30.

What if Square and Sony are planning virtual reality compatability with FFXV on the PS4.5?? I know it's crazy, but... it'd just be such a bombshell for the industry if Square gave Sony that exclusivity (allthewhile avoiding bad waters with Microsoft since its not like their system has the peripherals.. it would be a grey area of exclusivity) and I imagine Sony would be ecstatic to have something like that to spearhead both their new system model as well as their new vr hardware to the market.

My friend argues its impossible, and he is probably right. I know little of how the PSVR works or what it can handle. I can however envision full-field third person view gameplay, just like what is presented on the television, engulfing and encircling my field of view. maybe that's not what console vr will be, but one can dream....