so is anyone into collection prints/posters also?

coldober

Great Horkey set up!

Where do you order your frames from? I usually go to *cough* Michaels and even with "60% off" like they always have it's seeming expensive. I'm looking for a cheaper alternatives to the odd dimensions. I want to frame up the McCarthy "Helpless" series and they are all 20 X 20.

I'm selling Shepard Fairey's "Let Fury Have the Hour" from 2009. It's in great condition - it was framed up, but now it's time to move it along.

Anyone interested?

$100

I've also got the Unreal Estate by Tim Doyle Prints that I want to move cheap...

Can't Take It With You - Serenity/Firefly - $60

Correct As Usual - Mr. Rogers - $30

Magic Box - Dr. Who - $50

Damn Good - Twin Peaks - $50

Tell Him Something Pretty - Deadwood - $35

I'm hesitant to sell the Futurama or Worst Print Ever, but if you are interested, make an offer.

I can ship from the States if you buy 'em this week.

Great Horkey set up!

Where do you order your frames from? I usually go to *cough* Michaels and even with "60% off" like they always have it's seeming expensive. I'm looking for a cheaper alternatives to the odd dimensions. I want to frame up the McCarthy "Helpless" series and they are all 20 X 20.

I'm selling Shepard Fairey's "Let Fury Have the Hour" from 2009. It's in great condition - it was framed up, but now it's time to move it along.

Anyone interested?

$100

I've also got the Unreal Estate by Tim Doyle Prints that I want to move cheap...

Can't Take It With You - Serenity/Firefly - $60

Correct As Usual - Mr. Rogers - $30

Magic Box - Dr. Who - $50

Damn Good - Twin Peaks - $50

Tell Him Something Pretty - Deadwood - $35

I'm hesitant to sell the Futurama or Worst Print Ever, but if you are interested, make an offer.

I can ship from the States if you buy 'em this week.

Thanks! I get my frames from framesbymail.com

Only have plexi (glare and non-glare options) and it's not UV but all my prints are in the basement where there isn't much sunlight and the couple small windows I do have are getting knockout curtains anyways.

Spending $100 (shipped) on a 20x40" custom sized frame sure as hell beats the $250 Michaels wanted with their "60% off special". They also offer acid free foam core backing and mat options but you need to buy spacers and wire (both I bought in bulk so Ive got a ton of each). I also bought framers tape as well to seal the frame in back.

Obviously not ideal for most, but for me its exactly what I need considering Ive still got a number of prints I need to frame eventually and the lack of sunlight in my basement won't make fading a concern over time.

They've got a free shipping promo that they're always running for orders over 100 its either shipvip or vipship, can't remember.

yes unfortunately i'm going to take a shot at it. I know this question has been asked an almost infinite amount of times but whats the best approach as far as narrowing down the time is concerned. isn't there a specific time frame that they always post the sale ?

its hard to say. i feel like most drops lately have been between 10:30 and noon. its impossible to know for certain though--they could go earlier or later.

its hard to say. i feel like most drops lately have been between 10:30 and noon. its impossible to know for certain though--they could go earlier or later.

My friend is going to try and snag one. He said all of the prints that he's gotten and missed out on since he started collecting Mondo (about a month ago) is practice for trying to get a SOTD