so is anyone into collection prints/posters also?

coldober

Picked up these little fuckers today.  Each fit in an 8x10 frame so I think they'll make relatively cheap decorations for my bathroom.  The set was only $65ppd.  The first two are part of a timed edition and are on sale until March 11th.

http://tinyshowcase.com/

Josh Keyes - The Hermit

2231.jpg

Josh Keyes - Migratory Soul

2232.jpg

Won this one in a giveaway a while back and will frame it along with the other 2.

Josh Keyes - Dawn II

2129.jpg

Where did you find this in Pittsburgh? I'll be up there this weekend, were there more, or was it just a random find?

sorry I just now saw this. It was in the Lawrenceville neighborhood

i'm not sure how much that helps but the store has a bunch of shirts,prints,cards,ect.

It was near this zombie store which is all things zombie related shirts,posters,dvd's ect

there's a new open edition, slightly re-vamped release of dan danger's much-loved (and long OOP) "please don't worry, when i wake up i'll be something new" available for $35 

pleasebordercrop_400w.jpg

http://danieldanger.storenvy.com/products/6082423-please-dont-worry-when-i-wake-up-ill-be-something-new

I just purchased this from Iron Maiden album cover illustrator Derek Riggs facebook page a few weeks ago. If you are an Iron Maiden or 'Eddie' fan, I cant see how you could pass these up. He's selling 8 - 10 different prints and a poster, and will personalize at no extra cost if you want. 11x17 size for these prints and the pictures do not do them justice. Just awesome. Can't wait to hang this on my wall. I just ordered another print that will be the 'Eddie' head from Maidens Somewhere in Time album.

photo8-1.jpg