Mare Vitalis

I also wasn't aware so many people skip bands they want to see because they don't like the opener. The opening set is just for getting drunk who cares who's playing :P

Facttttt. Except that recent Saves the Day tour. I got there for Reggie's last song, watched StD and then left before Say Anything even hit the stage. :D it was awesomely timed.

It'd be one thing if the TAC show was super expensive, I might skip out entirely then. But my date is $15...definitely don't mind skipping bands and showing up late.

Facttttt. Except that recent Saves the Day tour. I got there for Reggie's last song, watched StD and then left before Say Anything even hit the stage. :D it was awesomely timed.

It'd be one thing if the TAC show was super expensive, I might skip out entirely then. But my date is $15...definitely don't mind skipping bands and showing up late.

I used to go see opening bands and then bounce before the headliner all the time.

I've been to two Bleeding Through shows and I've still never actually heard a Bleeding Through song. I've been to two Unearth shows and I've never seen them play. I have heard them before though.

See this makes sense though. You're going and seeing the band you wanted to see.

Yeah I'd also like to be filled in on this subject. All I've heard is "they're shady." I know derrick/TWIABP had a falling out with them and that's enough for me to know they probably suck as people, but I'd like some clarification.

If I'm wrong crucify me publicly but I believe the one dude wrote a Tumblr about having sex with a lot of girls but it read more like a creative writing or poetry exercise than like some dude bragging about sex. But I guess pitchforks and torches and all that. 

I've seen the Appleseed Cast a few times over the years.  Once on the "Low Level Owl" tour with the Get Up Kids, once on the tour for "Two Conversations" (probably the best show of all of them), and twice touring for "Peregrine" (the second of which I left half way through because I was bored).  They're playing on this tour 50 minutes from my house and I think I'm going to pass.