The Walking Dead

mcm1610

Ya, i dont agree with this part, assuming the blade is constantly sharp Im sure she would be fine.

I mean its not as if she is in sword fights? If a lifeless body was limping towards me, I feel pretty confident that I could hit it in the head with a sword 9/10 times. Id say shooting a gun is far far more difficult.

Fair enough. If it were me, personally, I think I'd be liable to miss a swing or two and get my neck torn open - I'd be more confident with a gun, but that's because I've had experience with guns, and not with swords.

she had her two pet zombies that kept most of the other zombies away.

Right, I forgot about that. Good point.

You know you can't say that phrase ;)

Yeah, yeah. ;)

I am kinda over the amount of time they are giving the preacher. He is a character i care zero percent about but they feel the need to spend at least 5 minutes an episode showing how he does not want to kill walkers. We get it.

I dont read the comics so i dont know if he is actually a more prominent character that they will develop more on the show or if he is just bad filler.

I thought I was the only one. He annoys me

For as much as they like to do flashback type things, I'm surprised they didn't actually show him closing off the church to his parishioners and how they met their fate. I think that would have made more of an impact on me as a viewer to see him turn his back on people instead of them just talking about it. They built him up as if he had this super dark secret and could be dangerous and the reveal just fell flat. Since then he's just been kind of a pain in the ass.

I just don't think it's realistic. I can understand her being pretty proficient with it after ~2 years of use, but what stopped her from getting eaten when she missed those first couple of swings in the beginning, yknow, before she knew how to use it? She travelled alone until she found Andrea, I'm pretty sure.

she was with a group beforehand with her son, boyfriend, and friend. That whole group died, including her son. I believe she mentioned becoming proficient with the katana while being with that group.

For as much as they like to do flashback type things, I'm surprised they didn't actually show him closing off the church to his parishioners and how they met their fate. I think that would have made more of an impact on me as a viewer to see him turn his back on people instead of them just talking about it. They built him up as if he had this super dark secret and could be dangerous and the reveal just fell flat. Since then he's just been kind of a pain in the ass.

This

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...