The Walking Dead

mcm1610

Rick's beard was the most upsetting death in the whole series.

I don't like how he looks now. I can't recall him ever being clean-shaven, not even in Season 1. I'm sure he always had stubble, at least. 

I liked the format of this episode, how it was peppered with the clips from their interviews.

Edit: Just checked and even in the "prologue" (before he was shot), he had a little bit of stubble. This is new and I don't like change, damn it. 

My wife asked if that dude smoking on the porch was a dream. That didn't really occur to me. Did you guys think it was a dream?

Nah, if it weren't for the scene with Michonne in the middle of the night maybe you could say all the weird night scenes were dream sequences but it wouldn't make much sense in that context.

Yes. I have a feeling I know exactly what's gonna happen, and I can't wait.

Also, I can't stand how freakin cute Alanna Masterson (Tara) is. Ughhhh I can't handle it. Especially after the talking dead.

The lady and I literally can't stand her on talking dead. Dunno why. We just think she's awkward and not funny.

Anyone else get the feeling that elusive girl is a spy for the "bad guys"?

I kind of thought that as well.

The lady and I literally can't stand her on talking dead. Dunno why. We just think she's awkward and not funny.

See, that's exactly what my friend said. But I just love her. Awkward, weird people are the best. Usually the most interesting too.

Okay, so the horse getting wrecked by zombies was pretty upsetting, but the whole episode was NUTS.

This new town reminds me of the towns in Fallout 3. I couldn't really begin to explain how uncomfortable these people make me feel, especially at the party. Also, what the hell was up with the pasta maker comment? Shit is getting weird...