The Walking Dead

mcm1610

Also, what the hell was up with the pasta maker comment? Shit is getting weird...

It took me a moment to get what was going on their with Daryl, but it's just that Eric thought he had already been talked to about doing recruiting, and then knew he would be outside a lot, and so was making small talk about picking up stuff for the town while he was out.  My brain made it a lot more serious than that at first, thinking there was something about the pasta maker.  No, Eric just blew the cover on the conversation is all.

This was like Desperate Housewives of the Zombie Apocalypse. Sasha was the voice of the audience tonight.

I love how Carol is playing the innocent housewife role. That kid will piss his bed for weeks.

I wonder if the internet is freaking out about Daryl hanging out with those guys so much. "OMG, they're using their homosexual agenda to turn Daryl gay! I hate this show forever now! 'Merica!"

There's gotta be some ties between the town and its people and the walkers with the 'W' carved on their foreheads. And let's not forget the truck filled w/ the carved up and dismembered walkers.

The whole town is too Stepford Wives vibe going on that alarm bells are ringing. I can understand why Rick and Co. are on alert and wary.

I can't believe Carol threatened that kid like that. I have a feeling it's not going to work out in her/their favor. Seriously, the kid could still tell his mom about her being there and the threat and they could all end up kicked out, injured and/or killed.

Yeah, somehow I think it would be tough to kick out, kill or in general be hostile towards the group at this point. That's like saying you would kick the wild wolf for peeing on your floor. They are pretty aware now that they are totally outmatched

I can't read Rick's body language at all right now. I can't tell if he's genuinely torn between settling & staying alert, or if everything he's doing is a part of their whole "plan" for this town, whatever that may be.

I love that we're all back to discussing real time show activity & there isn't anything to complain about (talking about myself mostly). Last three episodes have been their best in years.

Yeah, somehow I think it would be tough to kick out, kill or in general be hostile towards the group at this point. That's like saying you would kick the wild wolf for peeing on your floor. They are pretty aware now that they are totally outmatched

I hear that, but I dunno. I don't trust anyone in the town or their intentions towards the group. I still don't feel that threatening the kid was a very smart move. I just know it will come back and affect them all negatively soon. Carol didn't have any other option besides that or to kill the kid, so I understand why she did it.

I can't believe Carol threatened that kid like that. I have a feeling it's not going to work out in her/their favor. Seriously, the kid could still tell his mom about her being there and the threat and they could all end up kicked out, injured and/or killed.

I don't think the kid is going to tell but I think Carol taking that extra piece of chocolate will give her away. 

I like the idea of the root beer tie-in

SO GOOD

the walls are so weird, almost like their built to keep them in instead of the walkers out

That's what I keep asking. It makes no sense whatsoever for the supports to be on the outside. People can just sneak over whenever they want. Rick is right though. They are EXTREMELY fortunate they've made it this far.

And Rick is gonna get it. Can't wait for this to play out. Having read the comics, I have a few ideas on what might happen and I am so excited. Only three episodes left though...