6131 2011 vinyl subscription

There was a 6131 story on Punknews a few weeks ago where I commented about this. Someone named "Sean" from 6131 replied and said to email him, [email protected] and he'd let me know whats going on. Of course, I never got a reply.

I can't even believe how bad this label fucked up and they just don't care whatsoever. Don't know why No Sleep got into business with them either.

• 2 weeks later...

Newest update:

"Hey Steve. Sorry for the insane delay. I have the final records, and just need to ship them. Realistically, they will ship out in November as I'll be on tour all of September and October. I apologize the MASSIVE delay. The past year has been interesting to say the least.

Thanks for your patience. I know it's frustrating.

Joey"

Don't believe any of it and I doubt we will ever see the records, but hey at least after a bit of persistence he finally emailed me back.

We were also supposed to get mp3's of each release (didn't happen) and someone was supposed to win a test press of each release (which I can guarantee didn't happen.) I was previously pissed off about those two things but at this point I don't care. I just hope we actually get these other records so I can finally be done with 6131.

There was a 6131 story on Punknews a few weeks ago where I commented about this. Someone named "Sean" from 6131 replied and said to email him, [email protected] and he'd let me know whats going on. Of course, I never got a reply.

I can't even believe how bad this label fucked up and they just don't care whatsoever. Don't know why No Sleep got into business with them either.

sure it wasn't [email protected]?

• 7 months later...

"Hey Steve. Sorry for the insane delay. I have the final records, and just need to ship them. Realistically, they will ship out in November as I'll be on tour all of September and October. I apologize the MASSIVE delay. The past year has been interesting to say the least."

That's the last response I've received. This guy can seriously go fuck himself. Does anyone here know him personally?

6131 offered a subscription in 2011. Never sent out the last bunch of records. No one knows if they even exist.

Do you know if they already had pre-determined bands or is similar to the No Sleep sub where its just based on who does releases that year? 

and just to help me out a little more what subscription records did everyone get?

Do you know if they already had pre-determined bands or is similar to the No Sleep sub where its just based on who does releases that year? 

and just to help me out a little more what subscription records did everyone get?

The thread is 9 pages, it will take you 5 minutes to read.