MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

• 3 weeks later...

Seems like a decent enough guy. My only issue with the TOYPAJ bit is that he personally was writing a forward. To now claim the band had no real connection is disingenuous. I have no doubt they got caught up in RJs bullshit but he offered his name to the project which in turn gave it a high air of credibility with kids and collectors alike.

I wish he would have offered something along the lines that a lesson was learned that they need to keep more control on who they support in the licensing of their music.

Hoppus acknowledged he was looking into the mess for fans after the shit hit the fan based on his foreward. And if it was made up, it was so publicly disseminated that he needs a new publicist if they missed someone falsely marketing a Blink product with his name attached. That shit just doesn't happen though at that level.

I recently interviewed Mark Hoppus and asked him about the TOYPAJ debacle, among other things:

http://www.altpress...._on_music_and_f

It’s honestly something that is out of our control and not something that we are happy about happening at all.

I think you forgot a pretty important word there...