Sortof Official Tooth and Nail Vinyl Discography

kriss

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Tooth and Nail posted a blurred picture of the moon is down on clear vinyl with the caption "something amazing arrived in our office today, any guesses what it is?"

Does this mean t&n might start pressing old albums?

For all we know, someone sent them a copy of an old pressing of it and they just decided to post a (blurry?) pic of it..or they got the rights to repress it.

• 1 month later...

So a lot has happened since the last post in this thread! For those who haven't kept up, here's what's been announced:

Further Seems Forever - The Moon is Down - 1700 White/300 Clear (Hot Topic Exclusive) - shipping now

Emery - The Question - 1500 Red - shipping now

Haste the Day - When Everything Falls - unknown number on Green - 11/13 release date

As Cities Burn - Come Now Sleep - 700 Clear/300 Red (Hot Topic Exclusive) - Clear is sold out and shipping now

Norma Jean - O' God the Aftermath - 1500 on 3 colors - Norma Jean has copies on tour, online preorders "soon"

Also Underoath have a fancy white 2xLP of TOCS/DTGL you can get with tour tickets or some bullshit. That's here.

Emery's "The Question" also has #300 on Hot Topic exclusive clear also.

And just a guess but, Haste The Day will probably be #1500 (green) with #300 (HT clear). Overall I'm very excited for the last part of this year! T&N/SS are probably my favorite labels but man, my wallet is going to be hurting.

Emery's "The Question" also has #300 on Hot Topic exclusive clear also.

And just a guess but, Haste The Day will probably be #1500 (green) with #300 (HT clear). Overall I'm very excited for the last part of this year! T&N/SS are probably my favorite labels but man, my wallet is going to be hurting.

You and me both man. This is a great year for some of my favorite music!

• 1 year later...