Anyone interested in a VAULT #8? Its the Live in Mississippi 12" - I'm trying to get some cash together for my trip next week to see How to Destroy Angels in SF. PM if you're interested!

i ended up with an extra cause my friend who asked me to pick him one up didn't want to pay for it. sold it on ebay for $250 a few months ago. 

i ended up with an extra cause my friend who asked me to pick him one up didn't want to pay for it. sold it on ebay for $250 a few months ago. 

yeah, I have it up on ebay for $200 BIN. One sold last night for $202....

I hate to sell it since I've been a member since #5 but I could really use the cash. :) The new VAULT package looks AWESOME so I'm excited to get that in place of #8

Stopped by the pop up shop in Palm Springs today. Pretty spiffy place if you ask me. Picked up a Broken Boy Soldiers LP with the two latest Jack White 7"s. They ran out of Consolers of the Lonely before I could get to it. Thinking about going there for record store day but then again, I'm probably making it out for EODM the next day. Anyone else going to that show?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm afraid of what TMR will be charging for the new Vault subscriptions.

I'm guessing that since everyone will have to sign up again, that either they will still be charging the same or possibly even less for at least #17 to make sure they get everyone back.  That or they or they will have to have quite a sick package lined up.  Personally I'm leaning towards the latter.