Emailed Third Man to make sure I was in for Vault#16 and got an email saying I was woohoo.

Had the same weird screw up as everyone else but heard the same thing from Third Man. So pumped for this.

Question to those more experienced with The Vault: About how long do they take to ship once the quarter is over?

Just assume it ships the third month of the quarter with maybe a week or so into the next. Thats pretty much the average for a US Vaulter.

Expect this Elephant era Vault to ship in June and that we should get it before the 4th of July.

Ok great. Thanks for the info. The only Vault package I own so far was one I bought off eBay so I didn't have any clue as to what shipping directly from Third Man is like.

If the whole press were that yellow black splatter, it'd be a no-brainer to get. It's cool to reissue these titles. I'd hope that TMR would we wise to reissue some of the more obscure Sun Records releases by the lesser-known musicians. Well, I guess they're already doing that except Johnny Cash of course. 

If the whole press were that yellow black splatter, it'd be a no-brainer to get. It's cool to reissue these titles. I'd hope that TMR would we wise to reissue some of the more obscure Sun Records releases by the lesser-known musicians. Well, I guess they're already doing that except Johnny Cash of course. 

Don't expect any Elvis reissues from TMR - Sam Philips sold the Sun masters to RCA back in '55.