Also got my Sun Records bundle today. No colored versions. I have preordered almost every release since the inception of Third Man and have never received a colored version of anything. Oh well.

Same here, I have one tri color because Pokey LaFarge did a release in store and even then I had to get super lucky because there were like 15 randomly available.

OK. I rarely ask for any favors on VC but this is a biggie. It's no secret that I am a big Melvins fan. So it seems The Melvins are playing at playing at TMR on 5/30 and the performance will be recorded direct-to-acetate and anyone attending w/ ticket will get a voucher for a dual color version of the live album. Regular versions of the album will be on on black. 

So here's my plea and offer. Is anyone able to go, does usually go to, to TMR and willing and able to hook me up? I will reimburse you for not only the dual color version of the live album but even your ticket to the show! Anyone, please get at me on this. 

Here is the link for tix for the show:

http://thirdmanstore.com/tmr-live/tickets/the-melvins-live-at-third-man-records

I feel silly pleading like this, but I fuckin' love The Melvins. And I'd like to think I'm a good dude. I think. 

Is anyone here in Memphis and going to pick up the Cash 7"? I plan on going to the Lexington and Indianapolis stores this week to pick up the other two copies, bringing someone with me so I will have two extras that I am willing to trade for a Cash copy so I can complete the colored set. PM me if you think you can pick up an extra and we can work out a trade. Thanks!

How's Third Man's customer service? I bought a copy of the red Hotel Yorba single and the hole in the center of the record isn't completely circular. It looks as if the hole was punched twice, with one of the holes off center, forming a bit of a lopsided oval shape. I didn't purchase it directly from Third Man, but would I have any luck getting it replaced?

How's Third Man's customer service? I bought a copy of the red Hotel Yorba single and the hole in the center of the record isn't completely circular. It looks as if the hole was punched twice, with one of the holes off center, forming a bit of a lopsided oval shape. I didn't purchase it directly from Third Man, but would I have any luck getting it replaced?

send them an email. I'd give it a 50/50 chance because it was a Black Friday RSD release